I have a very clear vision of a Femboy Videogame

BrothelGospel

Dec 6, 2023
So... I've always been interested in making videogames. For the past... idk, 5 years or so I started writing little drafts of NSFW games that I would like to make a reality.

I want to start working on this and it's honestly like a second life for me. Because I originally work as a programmer, and my hobby is drawing. So... mixing both I should be able to pull some decent games on Ren'py or Godot.

I would like to start one about a man who meets a femboy online and how they start dating and so. It sounds very simple but is the love story I actually lived with my partner a few years ago.

The point is... I've seen fairly very little femboy games out there, at least with a decent visibility. And I'm planning to spend serious time on art, writing and coding this. But I don't know if it's a waste for the market... Or I should go with something more generic?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lerd0

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Lerd0
Looks like it's your lucky day. :whistle::coffee:
1706702476861.png
So... I've always been interested in making videogames. For the past... idk, 5 years or so I started writing little drafts of NSFW games that I would like to make a reality.

I want to start working on this and it's honestly like a second life for me. Because I originally work as a programmer, and my hobby is drawing. So... mixing both I should be able to pull some decent games on Ren'py or Godot.

I would like to start one about a man who meets a femboy online and how they start dating and so. It sounds very simple but is the love story I actually lived with my partner a few years ago.

The point is... I've seen fairly very little femboy games out there, at least with a decent visibility. And I'm planning to spend serious time on art, writing and coding this. But I don't know if it's a waste for the market... Or I should go with something more generic?
...good luck.....i need this game....