• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM I don't know how to draw characters

FlashNewton

Feb 1, 2018
Hi, I'm making my first rpg game, so far everything is going very well, but I don't know how to draw characters. I do not know if I need any tools or if you can by the PC itself. It would be perfect if someone were willing to spend their time helping me.
-FlashNewton

Reactions: oteph

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You do not have to know how to draw to make a game, I cannot draw and I am on my 2nd project, sure, most people will dislike your drawings but if you are having fun, who cares?

If you want alternatives (so not drawn), you could consider rendering 3D into 2D images or, if your machine is too weak for that, even use games like Honey Select.

FlashNewton

Feb 1, 2018
You do not have to know how to draw to make a game, I cannot draw and I am on my 2nd project, sure, most people will dislike your drawings but if you are having fun, who cares?

If you want alternatives (so not drawn), you could consider rendering 3D into 2D images or, if your machine is too weak for that, even use games like Honey Select.
Oh man, you saved me. I have Honey Select and I thought it wouldn't work. Thank you so much.

oteph

Sep 21, 2018
Hi, I'm making my first rpg game, so far everything is going very well, but I don't know how to draw characters. I do not know if I need any tools or if you can by the PC itself. It would be perfect if someone were willing to spend their time helping me.
-FlashNewton
i can help you build some characters from scratch , traditional drawing for body build up for characters if you want.

Reactions: Cuck man