• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN (i can't find the qsp tag) so How do i use it on android?

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
The ones i've found have not worked, they all say that it is for Android 5.0, so i assume this may be the trouble... But is there any for more recent versions of android?
Aniway thanks for the help

Lewd18Ratio

Apr 4, 2018
Hi if you are still searching for a qsp player. I can help you. I also couldn't find a android qsp player, but I found a "web based qsp player" it's name is qspider. But you will also need a webserver. You can install a Web Server App in Google Play store and run it as localhost on your phone. It's a little complicated but it won't take more than 30min

yobi66

Oct 31, 2022
Hi if you are still searching for a qsp player. I can help you. I also couldn't find a android qsp player, but I found a "web based qsp player" it's name is qspider. But you will also need a webserver. You can install a Web Server App in Google Play store and run it as localhost on your phone. It's a little complicated but it won't take more than 30min
how to make it to read img too

yobi66

Oct 31, 2022
what browser was good