RPGM Completed I Came To Buy A Few Herbs [v1.02] [Rice Revolution]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2014-01-23_081752.jpg

Overview:
Sherry is a beautiful girl living in the mountain village. One day, under strange circumstances, all the villagers except Sherry became sick, so they are asked to go to a nearby town and purchase medicinal herbs. Now the adventure of sherry finding the herbs is about kick off!​

Updated: 2012/11/19
Developer:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.02
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - -

2.jpg 3.jpg RJ105840_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

Alvera Darkhaven

Jun 14, 2017
I can't seem to find the impregnation aspect, can someone give me a top? Also, is there a way to increase max ero meter?

Also having some troubles finding out how to get past the wall, beat the Deer man's game.

Last edited:

emil1921

May 14, 2017
anyone know how to get through the sealed forest?

edit: you get a bell later in the game

Last edited:

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
In the Kuzihiro game that the reindeer gave you you Where can you find the last Magic Knight? Already found Rin,Ai can't find the 3rd one where is she?

BogRider

Jul 20, 2017
is there a walk through i am stuck i have found 4 of the knights but i cant defeat the boss at the end

Sextrap

Oct 24, 2017
I can't find a way to make my way through the big wall at the snowy region. I have the Scalibur sword, the improved gloves and I`ve rescued all 5 knights at kuzuhiro and they have trained me. Anybody knows what I'm missing? I also have the two great forces but I don't know how to get the balance breaker thing

Kero777

Mar 2, 2018
I can't find a way to make my way through the big wall at the snowy region. I have the Scalibur sword, the improved gloves and I`ve rescued all 5 knights at kuzuhiro and they have trained me. Anybody knows what I'm missing? I also have the two great forces but I don't know how to get the balance breaker thing
visit your village bottom right house get item and use it in the cup in spiral then do next area

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes