Snakli

Jul 24, 2021
The training limit is shown in the lower right of the sexual information window, training section.
Unmodified it's 2800 points that can be distributed along all other stats.
At max it 6000.
The cheating stat should not be counted to that limit.

Hope this helps.
Yeah i kinda now how it works but my question here is where do i raise it? it doesn't show the button
1713463609993.png

HHwolf

Sep 12, 2018
I might just be an idiot, but I am having trouble actually getting to the New Game +. I found the NG+ options in the bath house, but I can't seem to actually start NG+

Ventusgames

Aug 30, 2017
I might just be an idiot, but I am having trouble actually getting to the New Game +. I found the NG+ options in the bath house, but I can't seem to actually start NG+
There is a small checkbox left to the execute button be sure to check it, if i remember u also need to clear the game once that means pay the 10000g debt doesn't matter which route

Reactions: HHwolf

HHwolf

Sep 12, 2018
There is a small checkbox left to the execute button be sure to check it, if i remember u also need to clear the game once that means pay the 10000g debt doesn't matter which route
Thanks, it's definitely one of the more... unique NG+ implementations I have encountered.

bruer

Feb 24, 2022
found that since the saves are literally unencrypted .txt files and are conveniently in english, it is really easy to save edit once you figure out what means what

Jul 20, 2019
disappointing game tbh, this is probably kegani laboratory's least fun game to date since it's so god damn grindy, even to get NTR scenes. I should be fighting to keep the NTR away, not the other way around lol
it feels like a 'one step forward, two steps back' thing here, the peeking mechanics + battlefuck was really cool, the splitting off in a dungeon was good, but some of the more staple kegani stuff are much worse than previous games. for example, it's so much harder to get clothes in this game for some reason, and the heroine info screen is very lacking (stuff like xray animation shots of vag/anus has been relegated to a couple moments during the 'branching off' dungeon mechanic, and thoughts on MC and rival(s) is nonexistent. there's only really thoughts on each category of sex which change every 250 points)
all in all, this could've been better if it was less grindy, simply having the sex categories developing quicker in and out of battle would make the experience a lot more enjoyable.

shakawaka734

Jun 16, 2020
sounds like you've maximized your stat limit. you gotta upgrade training limit in the harem bath if you want it to go higher. get Mel to 100 or more favor, then trade it in for a training point over at the bath, put it into the top left perk, and you should be able to raise it again.
didn't had that one because apparently I was playing on an older version which is weird since I've downloaded the game the same day using the link on this thread.

1.80 star(s) 31 Votes