Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
And I need five posts before I have access to both the fancy signatures and gain the ability to message other users.

Incidentally, I joined this site to write stories for adult visual novels, so let me know if you're interested in working together. Add me on here or on Discord (riverrun#2140), if you want to collaborate on a project or you just want to chat about writing and books or any interesting stuff related to the craft. In the meantime, I write short stories and prose pieces on my own time, and in the near future, will post reviews for games I found on this site that I think are worth playing. Let's see how it goes.

To five posts.

Whale_Shark

Talking Shark. Developer of Confidence Man
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
And I need five posts before I have access to both the fancy signatures and gain the ability to message other users.

Incidentally, I joined this site to write stories for adult visual novels, so let me know if you're interested in working together. Add me on here or on Discord (riverrun#2140), if you want to collaborate on a project or you just want to chat about writing and books or any interesting stuff related to the craft. In the meantime, I write short stories and prose pieces on my own time, and in the near future, will post reviews for games I found on this site that I think are worth playing. Let's see how it goes.

To five posts.
Welcome!

Reactions: riverrungames