Unity Completed Hypnosis Sister Clicker [Final] [AiAiFactory]

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes
  • To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
It's pretty "hardcore" for a clicker game. The scaling is pretty crazy. The "clicking" becomes obsolete real fast when the real way to gain points is the afk upgrades. You're required to get 1 quadrillion points to unlock the final CG when you only get 200k per click even after upgrading to lvl 100.
Clicking is required to raise the bar to activate the "fever" mode which will increase your points by 10x. Good thing there's a auto click option.
Even with speedhack, this game still took a very long time to finish. And for some reason they added more AFK upgrades that surpass the costs of every costumes and CG combined. Not sure what is the point.

Character design/costumes and CG is pretty nice though. But the animated tag is misleading.
My tip is just play the game for like 10 minutes, then use cheat engine to give yourself ridiculous amount of points and unlock everything.

• Angry
Reactions: Froschkönig27

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
And for some reason they added more AFK upgrades that surpass the costs of every costumes and CG combined. Not sure what is the point.

"Make number go up more"(If the cost is formula-based, it could even be automatic) or potential for updates.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
i'm trying to unlock the last object, but the numbers became oltragious.
Something like 26B that's something like 26 s for a fu-*ing cup of cum.... and i'm even sure is not the end.

badluckss6

Nov 10, 2022
Once we have unlock all the scene and costume, there is secret scenes ? Is there an interest to continue to farm ?

Oskar1899

Mar 27, 2019
i'm trying to unlock the last object, but the numbers became oltragious.
Something like 26B that's something like 26 s for a fu-*ing cup of cum.... and i'm even sure is not the end.
Bro I kept going and came across an item called the "cross object". I'll be sure to get back to you on what's next

Reactions: Shimk

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
If someone is interested, a "cheated" save with all the costumes, gallery and items unlocked.

capture.jpg

Download, decompress and replace the attached "save.bytes" file in the "%UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\AiAiFactory\HypnosisSisterClicker" folder.

DO BACKUP your ORIGINAL FILE FIRST.

Reactions: Shimk

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
It feels kinda a disappointment, honestly. Crits from others are true, but on top of that... The horny is out of sync. Okay, I got to Gyaruification costume, cool... And then I hit 100B and... Nah, she's still in her habit. Prison costume turns up once in the CGs, maid costume doesn't seem to turn up (unless it's in a later CG)...

It felt weird.