EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
dff.png

Overview:
Minoru sat on his couch at home, his mother and sister at his feet, licking his dick... His mother Chikako sucked the tip while his sister Saki clumsily licked the shaft as if completely inexperienced...

There they were, Minoru's mother and sister, servicing him, against their will.

Even Saki, who loathed her older brother, who resisted with all her heart, couldn't stop her body from obeying her brother's orders after he had cast his hypnosis on her.

Minoru couldn't hide his surprise and excitement at the effect of his hypnotism, as he hadn't really thought his orders would be carried out so faithfully.

His mother and sister even started playing with their own pussies, obeying Minoru's order to masturbate. And Minoru's orders bound them tighter, their hearts swaying with pleasure...​

Thread Updated: 2016-09-29
Release Date: Japanese 2011-02-18, English 2014-06-20
Original Title: 母妹催淫恥育 ~こんな俺に疼いて悶えろ!
Aliases: Oyako Saiin Chiiku ~ Konna Ore ni Uzuite Modaero!
Developer: Ame no Murakumo
Publisher: MangaGamer
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

20140311130133.jpg 20140311130137.jpg 20140311130142.jpg 20140311130202.jpg 20140311130402.jpg sample04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Jup, its censored :) the decency of them Japanese dudes :p Lets draw everything which cannot see daylights in real life, but then blur it all out :p

• Angry
Reactions: PRONTO3000

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Current culture made me think this was going off the poke-craze. Glad I found something other than what I expected.

Last edited:

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
hmm my bad.I played this game months ago,i never paid any attention to those little pixels i was always busy reading the dialogues..
these people are funny they will show every thing but will censor penis tip..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

thanks to for pointing it out and for editing..:):)

chacmol

Jun 24, 2017
I am unable to successfully download the game ass when it get to the decrypt part of the process it just gets stuck then starts the process over again. Is there any way to fix that ?

Pardon, nevermind, just got it fixed, used Firefox instead of chrome.

John 9000

May 24, 2017

Title: Hypno-training My Mother and Sister
Japanese Title: Oyako Saiin Chiiku ~ Konna Ore ni Uzuite Modaero!
Original Title: 母妹催淫恥育 ~こんな俺に疼いて悶えろ!
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Year: Japan 2011-02-18, English Version 2014-06-20
VNDB: ,
Developer:
Publisher: , ,
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Source:
Censored: Yes!
Category: , , , , t

System Requirements:
Required CPU: PentiumIII 800MHz
Recommended CPU: Pentium 4 1.30GHz
Required Memory: 512MB
Recommended Memory: 2GB
Required Resolution: 800x600
Required Colors: Full Color
Required HDD Free Space: 300MB
Recommended HDD Free Space: 1.0GB
DirectX: DirectX 9.0

Download Link:
Install and copy the crack..
i don't know how to install the crack. Could you please explain it?

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
i don't know how to install the crack. Could you please explain it?
I think you just drag the contents of the crack folder into where the installation folder is. It will replace the exe file, etc. Then you should be able to run the game. At least that's how I did it.

Rob Din

Jun 3, 2017
Downloaded the zip and every time I try to extract it I get an error that the zip is corrupted.
Any suggestions?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Downloaded the zip and every time I try to extract it I get an error that the zip is corrupted.
Any suggestions?
I had the same problem with many zip while using 7z. But found out that simply opening the archive with windows explorer do the trick... So, it's probably not a problem with the archive, but with the tool you use for to open it.

JonesTheFake

Jul 7, 2017
Im getting a problem. So I installed the game and started it in the crack folder but the interface is just black and doesnt change. When I try to close it some weird blue shit screen pops up with a bunch of japanese words. Anyone know how to fix this problem? I really want to play this game.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Im getting a problem. So I installed the game and started it in the crack folder but the interface is just black and doesnt change. When I try to close it some weird blue shit screen pops up with a bunch of japanese words. Anyone know how to fix this problem? I really want to play this game.
Haven't tried to play this one, but that blue screen generally means a locale problem.
Have you tried AppLocale or changing your system Locale to run it?

Damn, the ending

DANG IT! Now this is gonna bug me till I play it and I don't have enough time for this right now... -_-

JonesTheFake

Jul 7, 2017
Haven't tried to play this one, but that blue screen generally means a locale problem.
Have you tried AppLocale or changing your system Locale to run it?

DANG IT! Now this is gonna bug me till I play it and I don't have enough time for this right now... :noexpression:
Yep, changed to Japanese locale. It might be because my laptop doesn't meets the requirements. Idk, my laptop isn't that bad though. I'm not much of a computer guy.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Can someone please guide me how i can extract images from the game. hmmm.. want to add them in my collection for .... education purpose yes education purpose 3:)

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
Hey Guys, i need help, when i want to run the install exe it says in the end i need a activasion code, can u tell me where i find it??? <3

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes