VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hypno Town [v0.1.6 SE] [Chunky_Pleb]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
dont have a patreon, but version .06 is out apparently for those who do.

Chunky Pleb

Feb 18, 2018
gardevoir is my pokemon waifu. if there is pregnancy, my balls will die at a 3D pregnant gardevoir.
Dev is here.

I plan to add pregnancy fetish in the game at future. I want to add choice for the player: have sex with condom or without it. If player wouldn't choose safe sex, then female characters supposed to get pregnant. (After several sex scenes or game days)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
awesome stuff man!

since this is fantasy and you can get a pokemon pregnant. will there be scenes with the reverse too? like aracanine getting officer jenny pregnant or hypno getting your sister or mom pregnant? male pokemon and female humans is also a turn on. i'm sure you seen that artist who is always drying hypno pregnany hentai lol.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
v0.05
  • male-to-male scenes
i've been saying this needs a yaoi tag for a while now. this was in before V0.05.

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
is there mind control element in game? if so, is prota mind control others or another way around?

lainalugia

Aug 2, 2018
Dev is here.

I plan to add pregnancy fetish in the game at future. I want to add choice for the player: have sex with condom or without it. If player wouldn't choose safe sex, then female characters supposed to get pregnant. (After several sex scenes or game days)
Hey :) i love the fact that i get to talk to you directly. thanks for doing this kind of stuff. I like the models personally and i really hope this gets more traction, because as a concept its something me and a select group of people are really looking for. maybe not 3d per say, but i like it in 3d as long as the models are made right, and i think you are doing a good job with them. keep up the awesome work and im looking forward to the next version ;3

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Ver.0.06 was released for public today!

You can download it here:
Windows:

Mac:

version 0.06 changelog:
  • video gallery
  • x-ray images were added to 8 old animations
  • cheatcode mode for 5$+ patrons
  • Hilbert images from intro(hospital) were updated
  • new buttons for home and cafe locations
  • new work: sperm donation
  • new random night encounter for hypno and hilda
  • new character - Blaziken
  • 4 new static scenes
  • 3 new animations (+1special)

zeroxros7

Apr 16, 2018
So I just started playing this and I have most of the scenes unlocked but, am missing two black frame scenes and all the gold ones how do I unlock those?

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
0.7 when came out ?
According to patreon page :-
Ver.0.07 is coming out for public on September 9.
Patrons, who pledge $1 get it on September 2.
Patrons, who pledge $5 get it on August 25.
Patrons, who pledge $10 can get immediately ver.0.07
Patrons, who pledge $20 can get ver.0.07(special) immediately

Reactions: tamleo
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes