Ren'Py Abandoned Hypno Family Trainer [v0.1.2] [HF Trainer]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
487137_Cover.jpg

Overview:
Hello everyone,
I'm a F95zone user since its creation following F95's torrent account closing (under another username, though!), and I'm today releasing the first version of my game : Hypno Family Trainer!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-01-08
Release Date: 2019-01-08
Developer: HF_Trainer -
Censored:No
Version:.0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

487138_Incest_Teasing.png 487139_intro_1.png 487140_jen_tv_check1_caught.png 487141_joa_room_bothsleep2.png 487142_joa_room_lead2.png 487143_Voyeurism.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hope I can play a grumpy old man? :D Maybe you provide the screens as an extra, they are hidden. Just paste Spoiler Screenshots somewhere else, out of the FAQ - perhaps above About this game:.

Welcome back then I guess. ;)

Edit: I like your Ava...

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Twistty and HFT

HFT

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2017
You're right Cirro, I've added two screenshots to the OP.

Edit: And thank you to the mod who moved the thread in the appropriate section!

Reactions: Cirro84

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
I'm not a fan at all of pseudo-incest so I'll give this one a pass. I do really appreciate you telling us it's step incest from the beginning, too many "incest" stories/games don't do this. It really pisses me off when a story or game says it has incest and it turns out to be pseudo-incest. Good luck with the game. It sounds awesome for patient people who like step-incest.

Reactions: sethaka223 and HFT

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Awesome game so far. Loving it. Is it possible to get a faq or walkthrough for the hypno-keywords tho. Apparently you have to type in exactly what it wants and it seems I am just dumb enough to miss the clues. I know what they need, but cant find the exact words, lol.

Thanks!

HFT

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2017
Awesome game so far. Loving it. Is it possible to get a faq or walkthrough for the hypno-keywords tho. Apparently you have to type in exactly what it wants and it seems I am just dumb enough to miss the clues. I know what they need, but cant find the exact words, lol.

Thanks!
Thanks for the nice comment, it is hard to think of something not too obvious but not too hard either :/

Big hint for those who want to look a little more:

Answers for those who are truly blocked:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Allow me to be an asshole, please ... ?
I hate games using Illusion Poser. :FeelsGoodMan:

note : Feel free to use mine to your game. Original, edited char of SBPR converted to HS.

Last edited:

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Okay, I kind of love the idea behind this game, will see how this evolve, also faced first bug :)
if you do anything, like talking to jennifer at 24:00 it will bug out you to the starting menu :p

Reactions: HFT and Cirro84

HFT

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2017
Sigh... Doesn't matter how many times you test your game... :)

Thank you very much for noticing that, a fixed version is being uploaded.
In the meantime, avoid any option costing 1 hour in Jennifer's room at 24:00 ("Talk to", "Hypnotize" and "Sexy request" I think that's the only ones who bugged).

Edit: Here we go, HFT 0.1.1 for windows:
And for the Mac:

OP is up to date.

Last edited:

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
It's a shame it's not real incest, a girl with small breast would also something I'd be interested in.

Good luck though with your game!

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
The power of the crowd betatesting. You played it so long you see the forest but not the trees anymore. And then a little Zhur comes along with an axe, felling that one rotten trunk you missed. ;) Others will thin out the thicket even more.

@HFT if the new version is upped, would you mind editing your OP with a new link in case it's changed? You or some mods can do that.

Last edited:

HFT

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2017
The Windows version is finishing, the Mac version will follow shortly. I'll add them as soon as they're available.

It takes +/- 45 min to upload it with my super 80ko/s upload speed :)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
When you ask the favor of Joanna to dance for you (with success) the first text that appears literally says "text". Just a heads up :)

HFT

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2017
When you ask the favor of Joanna to dance for you (with success) the first text that appears literally says "text". Just a heads up :)
Hehehe, I do have to know where I have to put the text in my code, no? :)

Anyway, that won't be there anymore in the next version. I won't upload a new version for that though, as it doesn't disturb the gameplay.

Lardon

Aug 17, 2016
mine doesnt do that for dance, but it does only say "TEXT" for second breast show

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Btw @HFT you will be given a status soon for game developer :)

Reactions: HFT

HFT

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2017
mine doesnt do that for dance, but it does only say "TEXT" for second breast show
It does say "text" when you unlock the "Dance for me feature". As for the "placeholder for the
it is normal as it is a scene I haven't done yet. You should have a message saying this at the end of the (1/4) scene.

What wasn't normal is that the option showed in the menu, that has been changed and it won't appear in the next bug fixing version. It shouldn't do it for Jennifer.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
A bit of a bug also involving the text. When you ask jo to show you her breasts and she's using any of the outfits that isn't the default one he says something in the lines of "I asked to see your breasts not your bra" although she isn't wearing a bra.

HFT

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2017
A bit of a bug also involving the text. When you ask jo to show you her breasts and she's using any of the outfits that isn't the default one he says something in the lines of "I asked to see your breasts not your bra" although she isn't wearing a bra.
Well, that's not really a bug, more a known issue... The thing is I can't put a bra on joanna's 2nd, 3rd and on jennifer's 2nd room outfit. That would look weird anyway...

I know there is the same problem with the dance btw, where the player regrets the «large pajama pants» even if you have dressed her in more revealing clothes.

I don't really know how I will handle it. For now, I've decided to just go with it.