Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-05-05] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
(4K)

hydra.jpg

Hi guys! Felt like taking a little break from animating and focus on posters this month. I'm planning on making 2B anim next since she ended up tied with Gwen in the last poll. Hope you enjoy this one everybody!

Taurus188

Jan 4, 2023
It could definitely be her, because we always see her with a blindfold and a different hairstyle
Its definitely the different hairstyle that is throwing everyone off, myself included at first. But other than that, it does seem to be the same 2B model from his previous 2B animations, only more "enhanced" from all their time improving their skills since then, if that makes any sense.

I'm still super excited for the upcoming 2B animation.:)

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Speaking of 2B animations, did you guys notice that his famous 2B x 9S animation was originally rendered in like 12 fps or some shit before being interpolated? There's absolutely horrific artifacting which is a shame because it's such a great animation.

Reactions: ai9999

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
She looks exactly like her except for the different haircut
The problem with some characters is that if you remove their unique clothing/features, they look like anyone else. For 2B, even more so since she's not the only white haired girl in the series. Another common one is Megumin and Hu Tao. Who's to say that if you made a naked Bayonetta with straight hair and no glasses that it's not Tifa?

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
The problem with some characters is that if you remove their unique clothing/features, they look like anyone else. For 2B, even more so since she's not the only white haired girl in the series. Another common one is Megumin and Hu Tao. Who's to say that if you made a naked Bayonetta with straight hair and no glasses that it's not Tifa?
Or you may post another r34 video of Tifa and claim it to be naked Reika from GANTZ.

Reactions: cudasaurus1

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
My thoughts exactly I played around using 2b model with different hairs in HS then realized that's not 2b and also not hot anymore....some features from some characters are inseparable.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes