sotokouya

Feb 8, 2018
ahh i wish they didn't skip Sujimon Quest with the translation, i prefer the MC's design there

BGhoulJK

Oct 9, 2018
Here's the save file for the game.
The save takes you outside at night with full EP.
Recollections can be viewed in the bedroom/through system option in the menu.
Enjoy! ;)

Edit: FULL SAVE
For anyone who needs help using this save, if it shows numbers before the SaveData01.rar (ex. 234641SaveData.Rar), Rename the file and get rid of the numbers and make it SaveData01.rar.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there a translated version of the spin off game?
If you mean then the publisher for the English version of Huntress is hoping to add it as dlc (as it's pretty short), so no but hopefully there will be.

Publishers been oddly quite on Steam recently though, hope Steams not messing them around (again).

Edit - Seems that Steam has banned the dlc, not really surprising with the trouble the main game had (and the characters look a bit younger in the Branded AZEL). There's a post about it .
Does any one know how to instal the DLC to a torrent file of this game
The only dlc at the moment is the uncensored patch I think? Which you only need for the Steam version.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Just so i know, this Kakoya(is that how is it written) person that we can change names, is he supposed to be "us" and is he going to get cucked or something? what is his purpose in the story?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...what is his purpose in the story?
He's the blacksmith, and the first person you can use to lower Azel's lust. He has some scenes with the other girls too (he's not her pathetic boyfriend or anything like that).

Reactions: peixe751

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can anyone help me about "cannot locate basic data" ?
If the games main folder has any symbols in the name delete them, if not try moving it to the desktop. Also make sure your antivirus didn't block any of the games files.

Just downloaded the uncensored version from nopy to try out. It starts up fine right after unzipping, even buried away in some folders.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Uncensored version links are dead.
Workupload is still working for me, you need to report the op to get the staffs attention (I reported it).

Damn Zippy is now blocked by most ISP's in the UK...

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Workupload is still working for me, you need to report the op to get the staffs attention (I reported it).

Damn Zippy is now blocked by most ISP's in the UK...
Workupload causes an alert from my antivirus.

thisfic

Oct 14, 2018
Game is very easy and fast to clear but the scenes are worth it. Someone need to do signature for the game please

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes