Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
by "virgin run", I meant is it possible to get through the game without triggering a single H event/scene
no, that's not possible.

after doing some quests, the game will stop you, saying that there is no more quest available and then you are forced to ask one of the guild member. he will be doing endurance test on Azel and, yeah you guess it right, she ended up getting fucked. then, you can take new quest and a new hunting ground will be available

Vrees

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock #20, the mine 5 times at the farm in the hunter outfir and #31, talk to the man outside in the cowgirl outfit?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is the first game also translated into english? (the slave-trainer one just named 'Branded AZEL)
I've been looking for that but I can't seem to find a thread for it.

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
As far as I know, nope.
That's... Actually kind of strange. According to the DLSite page for Black Train (the developer), Branded Azel is only $4.00 while Nipurheim Hunter is almost $20.00, but Branded Azel came out in September 2017, while Nipurheim Hunter Branded Azel came out in December 2017. Weird. But to fair, it's not the first I've seen of that. Eroitto's game Azu Orc came out and can be found in a semi-translated state, but the sequal Azu Orc 2 isn't even downloadable.

kudurare

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock #20, the mine 5 times at the farm in the hunter outfir and #31, talk to the man outside in the cowgirl outfit?
I had this same issue a few months ago when I played. No fixes so far, it seems.

Minato284

Jan 17, 2018
So, is there any difference between the normal download and the uncensored version? Other than one of them being uncensored, obviously.

BGhoulJK

Oct 9, 2018
Can someone send me the full save for the uncensored version. I tried the ones in the comment and it either says it's a different game or it doesn't appear.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
do i need to use the missing-cg-fix on the uncensored version? or only on the normal version if i play that one?

BGhoulJK

Oct 9, 2018
do i need to use the missing-cg-fix on the uncensored version? or only on the normal version if i play that one?
I didn't need anything like cg-fix for the uncensored version. Not so sure but I don't think so. I'm not a person who likes grind a lot. I know it's a RPGM game and it's how it's suppose to go, so I'm just waiting for someone who's got a full save. xD

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Where can i find dragon silver scale?
Kill dragons?

All of the parts for armour and weapons are gained by killing stuff. Even ores, i think.
The arena missions are the best for these, since you get to fight three bosses back-to-back without having to go to levels or explore at all.
Arena #3 is three dragons in a row, I think. You can get everything but the golden scale there, which requires beating the pink dragon.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes