brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Updated the second disclaimer.
Long story short, the game will be released next monday, January 7th, on Steam.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I imagine I don't based on the post last page, but do I need the missing CGs download if I get the uncensored version? Just wanna make sure before downloading!

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Thanks bud i have played the mtl version but i didn' t finished it, now i guess this time i' m gonna do it

aeranon

Dec 9, 2018
hello, i am trying to open a save i got from here in the game and i get an error and tells me the save is from a different game and to delete the save file. what can i do to solve this?

Reactions: Bowye

the_ominae

Aug 21, 2017
anybody know where to find sturdy fur to craft cow girl outfit, it need 3 of them I just got 1 so far.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
An cheat table using as base the official release unscensored one for the guys lazy enough to play. Basically can hit kill anything and also change exp gain and base lv. Status in this game can be explained as:
Strengh = Affects Dmg.
Dexterity = Self-explanatory
Agility = More chance for multi-hits
Lucky = Higher drop chance once enemy is killed and also critical attacks.

PS: Avoid using high exp amounts since every lv = 3 skill points, if u add too much, she will level up just once and then won't get points to form ur build for better drops or whatever. Basically, go level per lv as amount required in menu and if wants more, reset base level and repeat. Having max lucky is overkill for this game.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
was going to buy the game on steam til i found this out. whats the point in playing a game where most of the sex is blocked out?
just the sprite. but there's an actual cg showing. but no sprite animation.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes