RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Er, the actual mine map or just the mineral gathering points all over the hunting zones (plus several in the "farm" area south of the main village screen)?

The former is unlocked by progressing through the storyline while the latter respawn whenever you transition into the zone, though contents vary.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Oh, Finnfag spotted. :v
Wouldn't be surprised if it had trouble with the file path, such as the umlauts or just being in the User folder in the first place.

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
How do you get scene 20?
Can someone explain the Scene #20? Where you should mine 5 in the field with hunter outfit? i do it and then it says [HINT]Japanese text. it's the only scene i miss.
One of the scenes is unlocked when you "Mine 5 times at the farm in Hunter outfit" but it doesnt work. I've tried using the hunter outfit as equipped, or just in the cosmetic slot.

Any ideas?
For those wondering about scene 20, I managed to get it with the hunter outfit 3 in the equipment slot mining the wall at the cobbit farm south of the inn.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Most seemed pretty intuitive to me - kill Bossmonster Whichever, usually reasonably obvious which (eg. spider bits from spiders, dragon bits from dragons etc.). Progressing the game unlocks new areas and quests with the due palette swapped if you're lucky stronger iterations of the critters which duly drop higher-tier mats. The critter log is an useful reference because who recalls all the details anyway.

HappyHand

Feb 8, 2017
Niplheim's Hunter will be officially localized and released in Steam 3th of December, other stores will release on the same day too or slightly later if there are any issues.

It's being published by me, HappyHand and I hope you all will enjoy playing it!

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Updated the OP with the relative information about the Steam release (page, mostly), as well as the site of whom decided to do so. And a little disclaimer.

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
There are 3 I can't seem to get.
1. Mine 5 or more times on the farm.
2. Wear cow costume and talk to the man???
3. When you're outside at night and go right to the other district says you need a costume for the party?
the second one i think is just mislabeled. one of the guys outside the house wants you in a bunny costume. i think that's the one it's swapped with.

Hey where can I get a gold dragon scale? I keep killing a whole bunch of dragon bosses and they won't drop what I need.

Oh never mind. You have to beat decisive battle and it unlocks the gold dragon.
Doesn't unlock for me?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
the second one i think is just mislabeled. one of the guys outside the house wants you in a bunny costume. i think that's the one it's swapped with.

Doesn't unlock for me?
Sorry can't help you as soon as I got 100% on everything I deleted the game lol.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes