Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
t.jpg
Overview:
In HunieCam Studio players take control of a sleazy cam girl operation. Rake in stacks of filthy internet money and attract as many disgusting fans as you can in this fast paced, click happy and thoroughly perverted take on the business tycoon / management sim genre! Recruit cam models from an eclectic cast of cuties who have probably made some poor life choices. Manage your girls’ daily errands/activities to keep them stress-free and productive. Invest in various aspects of your business to improve functions and expand operations. Optimize your cam shows by promoting girls who match popular trends/fetishes. Abandon your morals and disappoint everybody who cares about you!​

Updated: 2020-10-27
Developer/Publisher: HuniePot - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.png 3.jpg 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
If the file was taken from IGG I'd suggest first double checking if it wasn't modified by them - they have a bad habit of adding ".NET Loaders" to there releases ...

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Didn't expect to see this here. My fingers still hurt from Cookie Clicker. I'm not going down that rabbit hole again.

Reactions: FruityPepper

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Didn't expect to see this here. My fingers still hurt from Cookie Clicker. I'm not going down that rabbit hole again.
Autohotkey saved my fingers and my mouse back when cookie clicker was a thing.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
removed spoilers on installation & genre not needed

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yeah, after Huniepop I thought this might be amusing...sadly not. Stay away, unless you LOVE clicker games with no real H-content

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
it was more or less a Quick cash grab and new character introduction to help fund other larger projects without having to add further DLC to Hunnie Pop itself if I remember right. unfortunately the "2017" game is an unrelated puzzle adventure, and a Proper addition to the Hunnie Pop franchise isn't schedule till 2018. tho got to admit with a team as small as Hunnie Pot able to turn out games with atleast that much polish on a Yearly - Bi Yearly is impressive.

Forgot to add, if you want an adult clicker, I would jokingly say Crush crush, but the devs got smart and stopped pushing out all versions with the steam version to reduce DL size before people could figure out how to switch versions and Unlock certain content, but apparently all the characters are done nude first.

Last edited:

Lief

Jul 16, 2017
If the file was taken from IGG I'd suggest first double checking if it wasn't modified by them - they have a bad habit of adding ".NET Loaders" to there releases ...
I've downloaded from IGG before, should I be worried about ".net loaders" I haven't heard of the term before.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
I've downloaded from IGG before, should I be worried about ".net loaders" I haven't heard of the term before.
Not to my knowledge but once I realized they started adding .NET Loaders I stopped using them - I don't like it when people I don't know silently add programs that are calling home and prevent the original game from running ...

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes