• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking HTML Textbased games

Nine0h

Oct 29, 2016
I tend to like text based HTML games, but I just feel like 90% of them are MtF or Sissification.. :/.. I mean to each their own, but yea.. Does anyone know where I can find good text based games to play?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I tend to like text based HTML games, but I just feel like 90% of them are MtF or Sissification.. :/.. I mean to each their own, but yea.. Does anyone know where I can find good text based games to play?
Not an HTML but School Dreams is a good text based game.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
You mentioned that most of these HTML (which I'm assuming Twine) games are "men to female" or sissification games. What kind of games are you looking for exactly?

Nine0h

Oct 29, 2016
What kind of games are you looking for exactly?
I mean, I tend to enjoy a great variety of games.. I don't really mind the male to female to 100%, but it's the times it's forced that I dislike it.. I have recently enjoyed games such as TiTs and CoC.. As well as The Company and those styles of games.. So I guess Mindcontrol and such are among the list? Otherwise I don't really mind trying new things, only thing I know I dislike is gore and such, but some light BDSM has never hurt anyone ;)

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
A Spell For All ( ) is, by far, my favourite text-based game. Uses HTML and JS.
As for finding them, you can always search by engine in the Games section on this site..
has a lot of html games, but I seriously recommend checking out .

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
You might like my game. It's more linear than COC or TITS, but I feel the sex scenes are more thorough as a result.

Nine0h

Oct 29, 2016
You might like my game. It's more linear than COC or TITS, but I feel the sex scenes are more thorough as a result.
oh, yes.. Sorry, I forgot to mention that it's one of the games I've played and enjoyed.. While it's more linear then CoC and TiTs, I still feel there are some freedom among the choices.. Looking forward to your future updates.

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
oh, yes.. Sorry, I forgot to mention that it's one of the games I've played and enjoyed.. While it's more linear then CoC and TiTs, I still feel there are some freedom among the choices.. Looking forward to your future updates.
Aw! Glad you like it :)

Rigoku

Sep 11, 2017
Fight Club Reborn. I believe the best html text based game. Unfortunatly rare updates, but there should be v0.8 soon (1st april is possible).

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Fight Club Reborn. I believe the best html text based game. Unfortunatly rare updates, but there should be v0.8 soon (1st april is possible).
I recommend the game, but it is HARD. I literally couldn't get past the first real fight and I tried 3-4 times. The dev is a great guy!

Feb 1, 2018
You might give Free Cities a try. Nice resource management game. I've also enjoyed Hard Times in Hornstown (which needn't be a M2F game at all, though you can go that route) and Breeder's Haven (another resource management game) a helluva lot.

Reactions: TheLyricalG

darada999

Jan 19, 2018
Free Cities (brothel management)
IMO the best of it's genre, I haven't found anything that gave me the satisfaction this one did. Each week you assign your whores to a spot and then read their weekly reports. The game uses a parser system to incorporate each person's characteristics into the highlight of their weekly report. It makes good use of colors to separate stuff but once you have 20-30 girls it can be hard to keep everything together as each girl gets 2-4 paragraphs of text with no option to separate those you don't care about (arcade,dairy). The game has lots of use of elements just to heighten your imagination onto what kind of society you're building. You are the supreme overlord of a brothel-city and can decree what you want your society to be like. You can declare that all people of X color or race are now inferior and round them up, chop off their arms and legs, force them in a special re-breather suit and mount them onto a wall, essentially turning the person into a living onahole gloryhole. Hundreds of people will get in line and have their way one after the other, you can install a pipe network to collect and bottle the cum as it drips out and make a factory that bottles and sells it as protein shake... I suggest playing with the pixel artwork and not the rendered graphics.

Life Choices (girl simulator)
Fresh Start (girl simulator)
Both of these are very similar, you play as the good girl in a new town and have to get a job to pay rent and buy clothes. You have stats and you slowly turn your character into a whore. Don't take these seriously as they have bad random events and noob traps but they are enjoyable nonetheless. I recommend you save at the start of each day. I think the biggest issue is that they rely on the mp4 files to carry the scene and barely give you any text as to what's going on. Some parser describing the scene or the emotions of your character would've made these much better. I prefer LC over FS, it's slower in how it throws itself onto you.

ChronoSig

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2018
Ok, hear me out on this one. Our game isnt HTML based because Twine is very limited when it comes to how big you can make the game. We are using Ren'py for now, but we have focused a fuck ton on the writing and management aspects of the game. Check out the F95 thread link for more details. We promise to not give up development midway through like most teams. My Team and I have taken inspiration from Free Cities and other great management H-Games and are developing a Kingdom H-Management game named "Castlecry." Our First build is releasing in just under a week and a half on July 1st, so keep an eye out for a new thread opening up with it. Or there are a couple other ways to keep up with the info.
Here at Patreon
Here on F95:
Or Join our Discord!: