eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
really like the game. too bad the updates for this game have to compete with updates for the other games the devs are working on. im gonna assume next update will come around end of february.

ventuz1

Aug 16, 2018
Thanks tk8000 hoping more scenes in the near future with the mom of the students and more updates for this wonderful game ;)

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
How do you trigger events with mila? i keep walking into her room while changing and kicks me out

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
How do you trigger events with mila? i keep walking into her room while changing and kicks me out

Finish all content with MC's sister first (I forgot her name lol), special event will unlock the Mila stuff...

What I wanted to ask is what you get for completing the college test on the first try. Mila says somehting like 'gonna go something nice when the time is right'. Is it just not in the game yet or am I missing something? I completed all other scenes and idled for a bit, but nothing happens.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
For those who are wondering, you don't seem to need to start a new save game (at least, with my version 3.0 save, I did not). The game will jump around the story a bit and maybe repeat the scene with the test over and over again, but after a few cycles, you should get control of your character again, and may continue content with no further problems.

What I wanted to ask is what you get for completing the college test on the first try. Mila says somehting like 'gonna go something nice when the time is right'. Is it just not in the game yet or am I missing something?
The update says that they have two events, but mentions nothing about sex scenes. I'm assuming the two events are when Mila catches Zoe trying to blow you in bed, and when you try to talk to Mila about it at night, but end up groping her. For the most part, this update seems focused on the 3 new teachers, which is pretty extensive, and hot.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
So just to confirm. New scenes are
-sister morning handjob
-Mila boobs in the living room
-mila boobs at night
-2 scenes with black teacher
-2 scenes with blonde teacher
-1/2 scenes with glasses teacher?

Still nothing more with Mila? no blowjob/sex?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
So just to confirm. New scenes are
-sister morning handjob
-Mila boobs in the living room
-mila boobs at night
-2 scenes with black teacher
-2 scenes with blonde teacher
-1/2 scenes with glasses teacher?

Still nothing more with Mila? no blowjob/sex?
You check all the scenes available for each character by pressing the heart icon on the map.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
If a few misplaced words means bad english trololol. Anyway, unlocked everything except Megan last event, cant seem to trigger it.

Achab

Sep 23, 2017
Brilliant game TK8000, I read you plan to give up after next update, so PLEASE give us some more with mom, Zoe's mom I mean

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
Brilliant game TK8000, I read you plan to give up after next update, so PLEASE give us some more with mom, Zoe's mom I mean
Didn't you misunderstand something there? I only read about him doing all the zoe/mila events in the next update, cuz it won't be a big game, nothing about not doing anything at all after said update.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I believe he meant Zoe and Mila will be complete as of 0.5.0 The game itself continues onward.
Hopefully afterwards there will be more Zoe. We just have to wait for it. (For the mean time "Let them eat cake")

Achab

Sep 23, 2017
To the above posts: sorry and thank you, I misunderstood when he said on page 13 "I don't intend to make HS Tutor a very big game, so probably at 0.5.0 I'm going to do all the sex events involving both (solo and grupal)", I believed it would be the end
Now it's good news

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes