zigzagon

May 5, 2017
So i made patch. It's changing way that mc and zoe call Mila, i mean in dialog box instead of "mila" it shown "mom".
i do it in easy way, so if someone changed landlady to AH-64 Apache it will still show mom.

just extract game.rar in /game folder

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
There's some typos. Zoe saying fyck instead of fuck Mila calling the MC Bob. and so on. but besides that can we get more Zoe? Zoe's the best girl here. (My option)

Reactions: TK8000

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Any chance of the game adding some college events instead of just ending? How bout Mila or Zoe visiting you while you're at college?
It'll add some point to the game after aceing the enterance test.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
There's some typos. Zoe saying fyck instead of fuck Mila calling the MC Bob. and so on. but besides that can we get more Zoe? Zoe's the best girl here. (My option)
Thanks, I found several more mentions to the name "Bob" in the events of Sophia and Helena (mother of Claire) and in the characters screen. I fixed them all.

I did not find anything in Mila's script, though... And as for the word "fyck", I didn't find it either.

As for Zoe, the next update will be focused on her and Mila. I don't intend to make HS Tutor a very big game, so probably at 0.5.0 I'm going to do all the sex events involving both (solo and grupal).

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
anyone with some console cheats (looking for Study Stats) ?

money
???
None that I can think of my guy, but the grind towards the test is so do able. You can max out two subjects in that amount of time easy. you get 29 days to max one stat out to 20. if you give 5 days to one stat you can raise one to 10. Than with 5 more days bam 20. Even though my game jumped me to 6 with my first study.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Any chance of the game adding some college events instead of just ending? How bout Mila or Zoe visiting you while you're at college?
It'll add some point to the game after aceing the enterance test.
To be honest I thought about this possibility, however this will expand the scope of the game too much.

But I will not discard this possibility, I just want to focus on more important things now, mainly giving the player options to find the girls in the morning at school and also on Saturdays/Sundays at various places.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks, I found several more mentions to the name "Bob" in the events of Sophia and Helena (mother of Claire) and in the characters screen. I fixed them all.

I did not find anything in Mila's script, though... And as for the word "fyck", I didn't find it either.

As for Zoe, the next update will be focused on her and Mila. I don't intend to make HS Tutor a very big game, so probably at 0.5.0 I'm going to do all the sex events involving both (solo and grupal).
Thank you kind sir. Or missus if female. Keep up the great work. maybe I was seeing things. (These things happen when you stare at a screen for hours)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Apk file ?
No! you will have to ask someone to port the game for you try making a port request in one of these threads

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
No! you will have to ask someone to port the game for you try making a port request in one of these threads

Ok

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes