VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
bruh the event with ashley hitting on the MC had my eyes rolling with how the MC wants to act like he has some high morals and isn't a dumb degen himself lol really reminding me why i very much don't like him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Solvalley Stuff

After Solvalley...
Once I finish Solvalley, I'll have a lot more time to devote to my other projects, including a new game with a much higher quality standard. But in the short term, I'll be working on HS Tutor (my main project from now on) and Honeymoon Island. I know a lot of people here don't have much interest in Honeymoon Island because it's so different from the rest of the things I do, but since it's a relatively easy project to do, I'm going to put some time into it anyway to try to diversify the things I offer more, it's more of a "business" decision.
I know that HS Tutor is by far the biggest interest of you patrons, but don't worry, once Solvalley is finished, I'll have time to add a lot more things to HS Tutor, which by the way is already in its final stages of development.

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of HS Tutor [v0.16.0].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы HS Tutor [v0.16.0].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Reactions: Papazoglo1

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
bruh the event with ashley hitting on the MC had my eyes rolling with how the MC wants to act like he has some high morals and isn't a dumb degen himself lol really reminding me why i very much don't like him
I didn't think too much before doing Ashley's scenes, but my intention there is more that the MC is worried that Ashley's sluttyness will affect his relationship with Scarlett than with any moral consideration. That probably wasn't clear, though, I really should be more careful when I write certain parts :LOL: .

Reactions: notBatman747

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Bob69 you have a new post about hs tutor ?

Hello!
The next update of HS Tutor will add the last storyline of the game (the principal and her daughter). After that, I'll start working on the endings, the group scenes and some extra events (e.g. the night scene at teacher Patricia's house, the scene with Daisy outside the brothel, etc.).
I'd like to know from you HS Tutor fans what you think about the game right now.
You can also comment if you have something to add, if you think there's something important I've forgotten, etc.
Vote below using these four options:
A) I'm very interested in the game and think there's potential for much more content than what's already planned.
B) I'm happy with the game and think your plans for it are adequate.
C) I'm getting tired of the game and want to see the endings as soon as possible.
D) None of the above
Thank you very much!
———————————
Safe to say A won.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Yes! More group stuff is always welcomed! Another big giant orgy, this time including the moms seems like a good way to end the end the game.

I am really curious about this new game, as the other two are probably some of the best sandboxy games out there. I am especially a big fan how there are many, many girls that are all unique looking with different body types. Too many games just change the hair and all the girls are just big tits and big ass. Some times we want small boobs.

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023

Hello!
The next update of HS Tutor will add the last storyline of the game (the principal and her daughter). After that, I'll start working on the endings, the group scenes and some extra events (e.g. the night scene at teacher Patricia's house, the scene with Daisy outside the brothel, etc.).
I'd like to know from you HS Tutor fans what you think about the game right now.
You can also comment if you have something to add, if you think there's something important I've forgotten, etc.
Vote below using these four options:
A) I'm very interested in the game and think there's potential for much more content than what's already planned.
B) I'm happy with the game and think your plans for it are adequate.
C) I'm getting tired of the game and want to see the endings as soon as possible.
D) None of the above
Thank you very much!
———————————
Safe to say A won.
Do you have the latest post?

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello!

I've decided to write a few things here, but I don't know if anyone cares. I probably wouldn't care if I was a patron of myself, but let's get to the point...

About HS Tutor

First of all, it seems that the majority of you (70% at the moment) still think that there is a lot of potential to be explored in HS Tutor. I had the impression that people were already getting tired of the game, but I guess I was wrong. For now, I'm not going to change the plans, I'm going to do the story of the Principal and her daughter, who is going to be a rebellious girl with big boobs and lesbian tendencies, and then the endings. I haven't decided how endings will be like yet. One possibility is an ending for the daughter, and after the player sees it (for example, Zoe's), a daughter+mother ending is unlocked (in this case, Zoe and Mila).

As for the potential that can be explored, I don't think it will be difficult to create multiple extra scenes. The girls in the game have good chemistry with each other, so if you put two or more of them together, something funny and exciting will always happen. The combinations are practically endless, so it won't be difficult to explore several extra scenes once the storylines are all completed.

I'm already working on HS Tutor, but very slowly for now. After 3 months in Solvalley, I got a bit tired and needed some time on something different (I use basically the same tools to make the images and animations in HS Tutor). In the next few days I'll show you the models of the principal (which I've changed slightly) and her daughter.

About Patreon tiers

A long time ago, the $3 tier of my Patreon page was only for Solvalley. The $6 tier was for HS Tutor and House Arrest. However, I made a mistake and even after I finished House Arrest, the $6 tier still promised updates to the game. I discovered that there were at least 2 patrons who paid me $6 without knowing that the game was already finished, and they were obviously a little disappointed. To try to make up for my mistake, I sort of canceled the $6 tier and moved everything to the $3 tier.

I haven't changed it since. Partly because what I currently get on Patreon, about 1.3k a month before taxes, is enough for me to pay all my bills, eat, and still put a little in a savings account. Yes, living in a godforsaken shithole has its advantages. The downside is that leaving the house is always a life or death adventure (in fact, I almost died a few times).

Anyway, I'll probably revive the $6 level for the game that will follow Solvalley School. I have Honeymoon Island, which is a new project, it would theoretically be in the $6 tier, but I know that some people have already signed up for the $3 tier because of that game, so I'll probably keep it in that tier. I'm not sure what to do with this game yet...

About Honeymoon Island

Finally, about Solvalley

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes