5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
1.gif

Overview:
"Step on me" intensifies
Defunct Resurfaced SFM animator that depicts males being manhandled by females, femdom style.

Last Updated: 2024-05-02
Animator: HowlSFM -
Censorship: None
Resolution: 720p, 1080p
Length: 100+ videos
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Changelog

DOWNLOAD
Old-2022: - - - -
2023: - - - -
2024 Jan-Mar: - - - -
2024-04 Firekeeper: - - - -

VR: - - -

1 (1).gif 1 (3).gif 1 (4).gif 1 (5).gif 1 (2).gif 1 (6).gif 1 (7).gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Bellegar

Sep 25, 2017
Animation with Glory from Shadowrun Dragonfall? A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Man, sucks to see Howl gone. He really had some of the best stuff, if only he had better assets and models he'd be up there with the best.

Can anyone recommend me any artists like Howl? Howl's brand of femdom is exactly the kind I like. Y'know, actual fucking, girl is just decidedly in the lead.

Also damn, Howl's Alice and Mercy animations are some of the best even now. That Alice BJ is just legendary.

May 15, 2021
Man, sucks to see Howl gone. He really had some of the best stuff, if only he had better assets and models he'd be up there with the best.

Can anyone recommend me any artists like Howl? Howl's brand of femdom is exactly the kind I like. Y'know, actual fucking, girl is just decidedly in the lead.

Also damn, Howl's Alice and Mercy animations are some of the best even now. That Alice BJ is just legendary.
Check out Dezmall's Scarlet Fantasy and The Last Villager.

Oh, forgot to mention but pretty much anything with Jinx from League of Legends.. but Cawneil and TheCount made ones where she's being extra cray.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Howl's patreon seems active again. He has some WIP's going on but they're not on Kemono. Does anyone have any screenshots or vids?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote