• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py How translate game android

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to change language in Android games. Please explain from the start. I dont know anything
If they have any other languages included there should be a change language option somewhere, in the options/setting or the main menu...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But if you look at the Depravity opening post it only has English. You can't patch Android like you can PC, so you need to find a Android port with the language you want already included.

Edit - Better point out that the Android port of The Deluca Family isn't guaranteed to have those languages.

Last edited:

Hasbu

Dec 15, 2018
If they have any other languages included there should be a change language option somewhere, in the options/setting or the main menu...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But if you look at the Depravity opening post it only has English. You can't patch Android like you can PC, so you need to find a Android port with the language you want already included.

Edit - Better point out that the Android port of The Deluca Family isn't guaranteed to have those languages.
Can Android not be edited like a PC game? Like editing a script or whatever. that's what I'm asking

Hasbu

Dec 15, 2018
Please teach me. How do I edit an Android game so I can change the language in the game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can Android not be edited like a PC game? Like editing a script or whatever. that's what I'm asking
Android has protection to stop you doing anything more than installing and uninstalling things. You'd need a rooted (hacked) device to even look at the game files, rooting isn't easy and has a chance of breaking the device.

You could see if a works.

Hasbu

Dec 15, 2018
Android has protection to stop you doing anything more than installing and uninstalling things. You'd need a rooted (hacked) device to even look at the game files, rooting isn't easy and has a chance of breaking the device.

You could see if a works.
Can I edit it on a computer?