• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How Translate English Games For Another Lenguage?

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
I have interest for translate english games for portuguese, but i don't know how start or do it... have any tutorial for it? or any guy can help-me?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I have interest for translate english games for portuguese, but i don't know how start or do it... have any tutorial for it? or any guy can help-me?
That process varies greatly depending on which game engine you're talking about. We've got some members who may be able to help you figure it out if you're talking about translating HTML, Ren'Py, RPG Maker, QSP, and even Unity games.
It would be awesome if you could even name the game since someone may have already done it and could send you a file you can translate then they could teach you how to do that and add your translation to the game.

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
That process varies greatly depending on which game engine you're talking about. We've got some members who may be able to help you figure it out if you're talking about translating HTML, Ren'Py, RPG Maker, QSP, and even Unity games.
It would be awesome if you could even name the game since someone may have already done it and could send you a file you can translate then they could teach you how to do that and add your translation to the game.
Hello, i personaly want translate " " is a rpg maker game

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
ULMF thread for Hunter Quest...

"How to translate.. " thread >