How to send a private message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamWHO

Mar 11, 2018
"Start Conversation" either hoverover their username or go to their profile page. There might be a minimum post count that you have to meet first. Dunno for sure. Never had an issue.
Indeed, you need at least 1 post to be able to PM people. But still I'm having an issue with it. After writing it down and clicking the START CONVERSATION button, I get this message:
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

Reactions: anon13564

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Indeed, you need at least 1 post to be able to PM people. But still I'm having an issue with it. After writing it down and clicking the START CONVERSATION button, I get this message:
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."
I'm guessing you're trying to send a PM with a link, you need 3 posts for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.