• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How to run meet and fuck games which are swf

Zpyherues

Jun 14, 2020
Hello guys. I downloaded some meet and fuck games from hen-tay.net I tried to run them with baka.loader.2 but it didnt work. However, I tried to run the files which are in "parts" folder, it worked but it was glitching and I couldn't click on anywhere. How can I fix it? Help me

Zpyherues

Jun 14, 2020
I downloaded the debugger for Internet Explorer - ActiveX. But there was a error too and it was " Your Microsoft Internet Explorer includes the latest version of Adobe Flash Player built-in. Windows update will inform you when new versions of the Flash player are available. Click Yes to visit the Flash Player version page.". I don't know how to fix it

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
I downloaded a media player called PotPlayer, It seems to play every type of file including swf's

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
What about the official Flash Player projector? You can download it from .

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
MnF games aren't simple flash games. Depending on the game, who hacked it, and how it was hacked.. some you need run a server.

the .swf file extention can be anything from a small graphic to a movie, or an entire game, or an incomplete game with other dependencies.
each MnF game that has been hacked should have instructions how to run it, there are a few different methods.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Hello guys. I downloaded some meet and fuck games from hen-tay.net I tried to run them with baka.loader.2 but it didnt work. However, I tried to run the files which are in "parts" folder, it worked but it was glitching and I couldn't click on anywhere. How can I fix it? Help me
Download the Newgrounds Player, Browse where your SWF files are or the maybe start/ menu, then press the button under it launch. This flash player works perfect and dont need anything from a third party!