• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How to remove Incest? (Please Help me!)

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
Guys i wants to play games without Incest...is there any way to remove incest from these games??
or
Any way to change all the charecters name?
Please help me!

• Angry
Reactions: 9thCrux

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Guys i wants to play games without Incest...is there any way to remove incest from these games??
or
Please help me!
That would be pretty game / engine specific, no one method would work for everything and it would be near impossible for some. Any particular game/s you had in mind?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guys i wants to play games without Incest...
Patreon games shouldn't have incest as it's not allowed. So just don't install the incest patch, or when the games asks you what the characters relationships are don't put in sister etc.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
or
Please help me!
Considering most incest games require a patch, just don't use the patch.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
or
Please help me!
i think most incest games nowadays come with a patch separately or you have input the relations manually.:unsure:

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
If it's an html game you can open html files with a text editor like notepad ++. Then Ctrl F replace words like sister to step sister or something like that . You can also crack open Godot and Unity, but that is a lot more difficult.