How to open rpgmvp

n00bsior

Aug 6, 2016
Hi,
I found this files in game called "New Paths" and already came up that this are pictures included in games. So any idea how to open them?

PS. Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

Reactions: tim768 and A$AP

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
HOW TO USE THIS

Sorry for caps
There is a guide on the page but to make it simpler:
1- click on the button under "System(.json) (For Decryption-Code):" and look for the file System.json in the folder of the game (I don't remember exactly where it is)
2- click on Detect, if everything worked a code will appear into "En/Decrypt-Code:"
3- click on the button after "En/Decrypt-File(s):" and upload the ".rpgmvp", ".rpgmvm" or ".rpgmvo" file you want to decrypt
4- click on the Decrypt button, on the right under File-List, you will find the name of the file, click on it and you should have the picture

wllzebub

Feb 10, 2018
There is a guide on the page but to make it simpler:
1- click on the button under "System(.json) (For Decryption-Code):" and look for the file System.json in the folder of the game (I don't remember exactly where it is)
2- click on Detect, if everything worked a code will appear into "En/Decrypt-Code:"
3- click on the button after "En/Decrypt-File(s):" and upload the ".rpgmvp", ".rpgmvm" or ".rpgmvo" file you want to decrypt
4- click on the Decrypt button, on the right under File-List, you will find the name of the file, click on it and you should have the picture
Thanks

Gwent

Aug 23, 2017
In case that someone would like to have all this done automatically... check this video. Found it when I was looking for solution. It depcrypted all content in game. Just select game folder.

None of them are created by my. SO I DONT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE. YOU ARE TESTING IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

video:
Program:

Iron Man

Jun 13, 2017
I tried extract images from this game but it not worked.. any help?

Kiniho

Oct 17, 2017
Open game folder>www(game data)>data>system.json , For Decrypt code.
Then just select your file and decrypt it.

Reactions: Koulo077

Tomy234567

Jan 21, 2018
May I suggest this tool :

It seems to work...

It is the one pointed by
wllzebub
a couple of replies above, there is a jar to launch and simply follow the steps...

Reactions: ajbeas

PhoenyxBird

Jul 18, 2018
is it possible to open rpgmvp file like a picture?
Yes... if you have the adequate software... use ... create a .png image of the .rpgmvp image you want and open it with the software of your preference that allows it to be saved as a .jpeg (Paint, Draw, Corel, Photoshop, etc.)

Reactions: Karl Speidel

kenkko

May 11, 2017
Hey i tried decrypting a game and it didnt work, said it didnt find the encryption key. Tried the online decryptor and adding the extra code to the core.js file but it only returns undefined. Dont know whats wrong, so any help would be appreciated.

petschko

Jan 18, 2017
Hey i tried decrypting a game and it didnt work, said it didnt find the encryption key. Tried the online decryptor and adding the extra code to the core.js file but it only returns undefined. Dont know whats wrong, so any help would be appreciated.
Did you tried the Non-Key version? When you just want to have images, it works without key. If that dont work either, they used a different encryption method

kenkko

May 11, 2017
Did you tried the Non-Key version? When you just want to have images, it works without key. If that dont work either, they used a different encryption method
Tried that and it worked. Is it possible to get this functionality on the decryption program (offline version)?