• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How to make better animation

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Hi i need some suggestions i try to make better sex animation when player body move like nature example :- breast and butt glutton move according to physical movement . I have try on blender but what a want to make those animation for daz character. But when a try to make animation in daz when I move torso (pelvic area) the leg move are worse and also try lock bone by press space the pin are show but leg are still move . So is there any way to correct or suggest for how i make sex animation video in daz .
FYI: i have dictator and goldenplace which I am using with genesis 8 character

Please do some suggestions what should I do .
I am good at blender but problem is that after using deforming tool daz to blender my character does not move like they should move like my another nsfw blender character

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Daz sucks for animations. If your gonna have to wait to render something might as well port it to Blender and animate there. That said Daz still has a key frame animator that should be able to fit your needs. You may need to add some additional body morphs to do what you want for physical movement.

You should YouTube key frame animation, as understanding how that works will be your best friend in any 3D animation software that uses it....basically almost all of them

I personally still use TK17 to make my videos....because...well it works for my needs. It also uses Key Frame Animation

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Daz sucks for animations. If your gonna have to wait to render something might as well port it to Blender and animate there. That said Daz still has a key frame animator that should be able to fit your needs. You may need to add some additional body morphs to do what you want for physical movement.

You should YouTube key frame animation, as understanding how that works will be your best friend in any 3D animation software that uses it....basically almost all of them

I personally still use TK17 to make my videos....because...well it works for my needs. It also uses Key Frame Animation
I have try dazto blender tool but the rig was not good. Is there a way to change the rig to move player according to FK/ik .and how to add rig on genitalia?