cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of How to Lose One's Virginity v0.7FE

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RoninKai

Sep 5, 2017
You take this too seriously) And in general, you might think that there is one audience for the entire establishment and there are no automatic fire alarms that react to smoke. Not caught, not a thief :)
Seems a bit simplistic. I mean the teacher chewed him out right before the test, if nothing else she should be be suspicious of him. Also if the school cared enough to investigate all they would need to do is ask if anyone left during the test make a list and compare. When they saw that the MC, someone who was for sure going to fail the test left only a few minutes before the alarm was pulled would immediately make him the prime suspect. Also I'm pretty sure manual fire alarms show evidence of being used so they would know it wasn't the automatic systems. Also since there was no actual fire they would write off an automatic activation almost immediately. Also, and maybe this is just a my school thing, students were never aloud to take a break during tests to prevent exactly this kind of thing.

Honestly if the MC were actually likeable then the fire alarm thing could be ignored as a bit of bad writing to get the plot rolling. As it is the fire alarm thing is just the latest in a series of events that makes some people wish the MC got hit by a truck so a real MC could take his place. Hell if you did have the MC get hit by a truck that killed him but then some soul or spirit got shoved into his body and the story became about how a capable person were stuck in the body of a complete moron and had to overcome the challenges that came with it I'd say it was a masterpiece of writing that subverts the unlikable idiot MC trope.

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Seems a bit simplistic. I mean the teacher chewed him out right before the test, if nothing else she should be be suspicious of him. Also if the school cared enough to investigate all they would need to do is ask if anyone left during the test make a list and compare. When they saw that the MC, someone who was for sure going to fail the test left only a few minutes before the alarm was pulled would immediately make him the prime suspect. Also I'm pretty sure manual fire alarms show evidence of being used so they would know it wasn't the automatic systems. Also since there was no actual fire they would write off an automatic activation almost immediately. Also, and maybe this is just a my school thing, students were never aloud to take a break during tests to prevent exactly this kind of thing.

Honestly if the MC were actually likeable then the fire alarm thing could be ignored as a bit of bad writing to get the plot rolling. As it is the fire alarm thing is just the latest in a series of events that makes some people wish the MC got hit by a truck so a real MC could take his place. Hell if you did have the MC get hit by a truck that killed him but then some soul or spirit got shoved into his body and the story became about how a capable person were stuck in the body of a complete moron and had to overcome the challenges that came with it I'd say it was a masterpiece of writing that subverts the unlikable idiot MC trope.
Good) I'm sure your game will be great in all aspects)

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
Seems to be interesting. Story, Renders, Animation and Dirty Talk
have all been great!!! :)
MC and Bella sex was great. With in my opinion good writing in perversion and dirty talk.
Not the typical 13 year olds wet dream dirty talk you would get in so many VN's.
Also not the typical slowburn but also on the other hand not a bumb whore/fuckfest scene.
Also she loves her brother before she got the hots for him. Usually in VN's like this, "she would
hate him until she sees his dick in the shower" ;) I think you know what i mean...

But, i'll not gona lie. After the content of a Harem/Romance/Incest VN,
it was in my opinion not the best idea to promote a Swinger/Sharing VN
where a "Friend/Sister" gets fucked by several man. Directly after you fucking your sister here.
And judging by the text, the other guys holding her hands behind her back at the beach and
the mc covering his eys in the sauna so he dont sees his "friend/sister" getting off,
it seems to be atleast a little bit more than the typical swinging/sharing ;)

This isn't bad at all and it looks like it's a good VN/Story if you are into that type of content.
But, it kinda ruined the mood and the good impression for me by placing this add DIRECTLY
after fucking your sister inside a VN that seems to have the exact opposite type of content.
Atleast i hope nothing like this is planned in this VN here.

Anyways, waiting for the next update and wish the best of luck with both your projects. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Teddy 369 and sn3p

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HowToLoseOnesVirginity-0.3.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
well?

edit: Nevermind it was buggfix :mad:
please read the update log in the main thread message next time. We write there what has changed, and it was 7 new languages and 3 additional platforms. this is somewhat more than a "bug fix"

RoninKai

Sep 5, 2017
Good) I'm sure your game will be great in all aspects)
Look I'm not saying I'm a better game maker, you actually have a game to release and I don't so duh. What I am saying is that I see some things that prevent me from liking your game. You can either accept what I say as valid criticism or deny what I say as a troll. Based on your choice I will reevaluate my respect for you, and so will every one else.

Feb 20, 2024
I’ll probably delete this tag anyway because the audience understands it all differently than what I thought when I added it :) These are very soft betrayals inside. And it’s unlikely that anyone will be upset by how it all ends) But here everyone understands it as “He’ll be dumped and he’ll be a loser with a broken heart” No, that won’t happen.
Answer one question. Do other men or women fuck women close to MC. If they do, then put the NTR tag back if they don't then you are in safe waters and probably tag the name NETORI. So here on the forum we are then talking about a cheating tag where the MC fucks other men's women and takes them for himself. BUT if others are also banging women, then the NTR tag is needed.

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Answer one question. Do other men or women fuck women close to MC. If they do, then put the NTR tag back if they don't then you are in safe waters and probably tag the name NETORI. So here on the forum we are then talking about a cheating tag where the MC fucks other men's women and takes them for himself. BUT if others are also banging women, then the NTR tag is needed.
I'm sorry, but I have no desire to engage in these flame wars about NTR.:( Let whoever wants to do whatever they please with the tag list. I don't think I'll be very actively supporting this topic. I tried, spent time to release separate builds with translations into 8 languages, added platforms like Android and MAC so that more people could play the demo, but it turned out that this was not enough content for an update of the topic and to show the updated state of the game to a wider audience. Well, okay. Let it be updated by volunteers from the versions I'll be posting on Steam and Patreon. The time I specifically spent for the users of this forum turned out to be needed by no one. I'll just focus on the final version of the game for Steam.

Feb 20, 2024
I'm sorry, but I have no desire to engage in these flame wars about NTR.:( Let whoever wants to do whatever they please with the tag list. I don't think I'll be very actively supporting this topic. I tried, spent time to release separate builds with translations into 8 languages, added platforms like Android and MAC so that more people could play the demo, but it turned out that this was not enough content for an update of the topic and to show the updated state of the game to a wider audience. Well, okay. Let it be updated by volunteers from the versions I'll be posting on Steam and Patreon. The time I specifically spent for the users of this forum turned out to be needed by no one. I'll just focus on the final version of the game for Steam.
So you don't even bother to answer the question of whether other men fuck women there. So I could almost assume that they do indeed fuck, since you're twisting the question. So I won't even download this game, because I don't know if there is shitty content in this game from other men or not. Here, these texts don't give as clear a picture of the issue. So keep your game I don't care since you don't bother to answer. I don't want surprise shit on the screen and that's where the war gets started if shit suddenly comes on the screen that hasn't been tagged. That kind of disgusting behaviour on dev can be very costly. Nobody is going to support a dev that spits in the face of the players. The best way would be to be completely transparent and tell them straight up that here is this and in the future there will be this and this. Then everyone will know where we are going. You can even be accused of lying or something if you don't tell things and they come as a surprise shit to everyone. Then take what is thrown at you with a good appetite.

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Ah so its is going the cuck route i see damn shame but judging by how much of a loser the MC is not really a surprise.
This world never ceases to amaze me. One fool came up with an idiotic idea, the second repeats it like a parrot without even trying to open the game. Despite the fact that there are no hints of this anywhere in the game...:cautious:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This world never ceases to amaze me. One fool came up with an idiotic idea, the second repeats it like a parrot without even trying to open the game. Despite the fact that there are no hints of this anywhere in the game...:cautious:
The trailer of your other game doesn't exactly help to think well of this one. And even more when you have included it at the end of the last update of this game.

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
Do whatever you want with your game and if people doesn't like it then they can go find another game, ignore these people it is always like that on F95 and thanks for this good game.

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
The trailer of your other game doesn't exactly help to think well of this one. And even more when you have included it at the end of the last update of this game.
The next game trailer is the next game trailer. I don’t understand at all how you manage to draw conclusions about what will happen in this game based on the next one?

It looks something like this: you eat a fruit, an apple and it’s tasty and sweet, and someone opposite you also eats a fruit, only it’s a lemon. He winces and begins to spit from the wild sourness.

And at this moment you spit out the apple. Well, how could it be otherwise? Both are fruits, your apple will certainly turn out to be just as sour in the end!

If you have any trauma related to this, that’s your business, but at least don’t mislead other people. Talking about how the game will end, without having the slightest idea about it.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes