Tool Flash Tutorial How to install Adobe Flash Player | 2021

Red Sense Games

Senior Developer
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
Update: Feb 25, 2021
As you know, Adobe company has ended the life of Flash Player. Any application related to Flash Player is no longer working on devices. Microsoft has released a security update for Windows devices. It also prevented Flash.ocx from running on Windows devices. Now I am writing what we need to do.
  • Download the Adobe Flash Player offline installer >>
  • Download FlashPatcher >>
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Disconnect the computer from the internet.
  • Run the Flash Player offline installer in Windows 7 compatibility mode. Turn off Flash updates at the end of the installation.
  • Run FlashPatcher.
  • FlashPatcher automatically detects the installation files.
    flashpatcher.png
  • just click "!!! DEFUSE THE BOMB !!!"
  • You can now connect to the internet.
That was all to do.
You can run programs like baka and btc right now.
If you write the games or programs that you have tested, other users can also benefit from what you say. If you want to be a tester, write your operating system information, version, and the game you are testing under the subject. I will add you as a tester to this forum thread.

Last edited:

dreadwhite

Mar 24, 2020
I followed your instructions to the letter but cannot proceed with the installation for the same reason I mentioned before; "This Adobe Flash Player ActiveX installer is only intended for Windows 7 and prior. Please run the Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Installer for Windows 8 and Windows 10." This is despite the internet being disconnected and the installer being set to compatibility for Windows 7, I'll supply a screenshot here for clarification. The flash patcher itself is not finding anything to remove either. I had restarted my PC and windows gave me an option to uninstall flash, thinking maybe there was a part both I and the file missed I proceeded with this and restarted again, results were the same. I honestly do not see what is going wrong here, whether me or something we're missing, but according to your steps, I should not be having this issue. Do you have any ideas, thanks in advance.

Red Sense Games

Senior Developer
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
I followed your instructions to the letter but cannot proceed with the installation for the same reason I mentioned before; "This Adobe Flash Player ActiveX installer is only intended for Windows 7 and prior. Please run the Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Installer for Windows 8 and Windows 10." This is despite the internet being disconnected and the installer being set to compatibility for Windows 7, I'll supply a screenshot here for clarification. The flash patcher itself is not finding anything to remove either. I had restarted my PC and windows gave me an option to uninstall flash, thinking maybe there was a part both I and the file missed I proceeded with this and restarted again, results were the same. I honestly do not see what is going wrong here, whether me or something we're missing, but according to your steps, I should not be having this issue. Do you have any ideas, thanks in advance.
Can you write operating system information?
And when was the last time you updated?

dreadwhite

Mar 24, 2020
Can you write operating system information?
And when was the last time you updated?
Do you mean like in the system summary? Like this? (also last time I updated windows coincidentally was just yesterday)

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

yefer004

Jun 2, 2020
try to download FlashPatcher but when it is downloaded, it is automatically deleted, try deactivating the antivirus and Chromme but still nothing is downloaded or it is automatically deleted

Red Sense Games

Senior Developer
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
Do you mean like in the system summary? Like this? (also last time I updated windows coincidentally was just yesterday)

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
I've been doing research for a long time.
Microsoft has released an update to block Flash Player installation.
I'm looking for a solution to unblock it.
You can use the other setup tool in the thread.
If you want the other setup tool, you can first try it in a virtual machine.
If it works and you don't get any errors, you can install it on your regular computer.

softt

Jul 14, 2017
i have installed 1st Activer X flash player Capture.PNG
and after i have defused the bomb but still not working
So i have installed other adobe but still not working

Red Sense Games

Senior Developer
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
i have installed 1st Activer X flash player View attachment 1072489
and after i have defused the bomb but still not working
So i have installed other adobe but still not working
Microsoft is preventing .ocx files from running.
I will need to reverse engineer the windows update system.
I need to unblock file execution.
I don't know how long it will take, but I'll try to break the system as much as possible.

gingisep

Aug 6, 2020
Flash is dead and should stay dead, as it was more of a disease.
If you really need to run some flash application, try out Ruffle

Probably most things won't work yet (see compatibility), but its probably the most reasonable way to have some flash working (without the rotten part)