How to create sex scenes in Koikatsu ?

Dec 22, 2021
Umm sorry if it's been asked too many times but can anyone please tell me how to create sex scenes using Koikatsu. I am trying to create a game using it as a base but i don't know much about it, and there are so many mods for various purpose, its very confusing. Also one thing, is it possible to use M-M animations and how do i add penis in charastudio (the male characters always doesnt have any genital when i add them) ?

Aug 14, 2018
Hey. This will not be a huge help, but at least it is a little bit:
I had the same question and asked the dev of Hero's Harem Guild and got this answer:
Komisari's answer .
I have not yet had the time to look into it, but I had the impression that this is the go-to source for Koikatsu.
You can find the Discord link in the Koikatsu Sunshine thread's OP.
Hope this helps.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
With the studio, not the game itself. It's in the same folder as the game but named CharaStudio.exe or something. Beyond that, it's just a lot of experimenting and learning. Play with the interface, load in a map and character, mess with some lighting settings, etc..

As for mods, you can hunt them down individually but the easiest way is re-downloading the game as part of a bundle.

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Yea, latest BetterRepack is the way to go, it has huge asset library(items, effects, maps etc.) and tons of mods which greatly expand functionality of Charastudio or just add QoL tweaks.
Then look up some basic tutorials on youtube how to pose with FK/IK, use shadows/light, add accessories, how to parent. Then some slightly more advanced stuff like Material Editor, custom textures, shaders, gimmicks(pistons rotators etc.).
Finally advanced features like utilizing NodesContraints and Timeline to create awesome custom animations.

Charastudio has potential to create amazing scenes but there is definitely a learning curve.
Tbh you probably won't even need advanced stuff - most of the KK games here are very basic, devs just use premade animations and copy/paste assets without even tweaking textures or shaders...
Look at CK(Corrupted Kingdoms), dude makes thousands of $ and almost whole content is copy/pasted :D

Aug 14, 2018
I have looked around the discord a little bit and found youtube video. It explains some basics of Chara Studio and I found it quite helpful as an entry point.
Also, if you find something useful it would be nice if you shared it here with others who come here looking for an answer.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
One additional point, KK doesn't have the ability to record animation by itself (Yes it does, see the commend from FleshSac below). Grab yourself a free copy of obs, google a video about the best settings for recording, and you can use that to record the footage you need from the studio. Best to get a copy of some sort of editing software too as it gives you more control over what you end up making. (I'm an HS2 based dev, but the same idea works for KK too)

Last edited:

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
One additional point, KK doesn't have the ability to record animation by itself (Unless you have a plugin I haven't heard of). Grab yourself a free copy of obs, google a video about the best settings for recording, and you can use that to record the footage you need from the studio. Best to get a copy of some sort of editing software too as it gives you more control over what you end up making. (I'm an HS2 based dev, but the same idea works for KK too)
There's a BepinEx plugin called VideoExport that can be used to record the animations. Should be included in the repack.