How to cheat games or hack (money)

mjnnonk

Aug 12, 2017
How to cheat in the games they do (cheat money or points)

The best names of programs used or the way in cheating (without links)

I used the ( Cheat Engine )

Cheat but do not succeed in all the games.

Little games succeed I do not know how to use it 10% little :oops::pensive:

what about you .!:coldsweat:

Madders

Aug 1, 2017
I use Cheat engine as well or I use save editors, sometimes those aren't needed due console commands.

Reactions: Vimmmmm

liandra

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
How to cheat in the games...
The most generic way to cheat in games is Cheat Engine like you have tried, it's really good but not always easy to find the values you're looking for because some games don't use fixed addresses for values and others does some fancy stuff to prevent you from cheating all together.

Cheating in a game is literally from a game to game basis, search for it online, walkthroughs sometimes also list cheats or exploits, or in forums like these there are people trying to share their knowledge.

TL;DR: There's no program that easily can create cheats for all games.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If you said the engine you want to cheat in I'd be more helpful o.0

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
in HTML games , i go through the code , look for the name of the parameter i want to change .
say allowance like in perverted education . search through the code , usually you will find it in a text (story) , and in code , change the number near to something better suit you ( like changing allowance to 20K dollars instead of 20 ) save it in different file .
sometimes you get an errors , something beyond me ( i haven't studied any coding past pascal in high-school ) 10 years ago i play until i reach the point where that parameter is loaded , save , and load the save file from the original .

in Renopy you should unpack the files , change the parameter , then find a way to pick them back , maybe through downloading Renopy .

Xunknownx

Dec 1, 2017
You can cheat vdategames by looking in the "gamelrge" folder and it will have a bunch of html links. If you're looking for a quick experience find the ones which say end1.html and open them and there you go.