Tutorial Others How To Bypass Last Man's Drm

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
. It has an Always Online DRM system which many including me think is silly and don't like. Here's how to login as a subscriber without contacting them.

Firstly you need to download a program called Fiddler. Fiddler is a Web Debugger which tracks traffic from your computer to the internet and vice versa.

Open Last Man. Don't press anything yet, if the game has already logged you in then change the user/pass fields, click login to get a failed login then exit and restart the program. Open Fiddler.

In Fiddler you will see the words "All Processes" at the top next to a target like symbol. Click on this and a cross cursor appears which you need to drag onto the Last Man window. Now this will track any requests coming from the game. You need to test this by typing in some nonsense as a user/pass then clicking Login.

In the left screen of Fiddler, you will see that you now have a request. Highlight this request then click on AutoResponder in the right hand screen. This will allow you to spoof a response from the Last Man server back to the program. After highlighting your request click the "Add Rule" button. You will see a bit of text appear saying EXACT: ......

Highlight this row and at the bottom click the drop down and hit Create New Response. In the Raw section, copy/paste the following.

Code:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: nginx
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 12:07:26 GMT
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Connection: keep-alive
Vary: Accept-Encoding
X-Powered-By: PleskLin
MS-Author-Via: DAV
Content-Length: 1

The number at the end is the important bit. Save it an make sure the checkbox next to the rule is checked.

Click on Enable Rules. Go back to Last Man and click Login. You should get a successfully logged in message as a subscriber . Go back to Fiddler and uncheck Enable Rules and close it (important!).

Saving and Loading isn't going to work though I can put some effort in and make a custom request for it if people are bothered.

It's a bit of an annoyance to setup but the next time you want to play, you can just open Fiddler and check Enable Rules then rather than doing it all again.
Hello, I'm throwing this error too: when I open last man tells me that the game is blocked by your firewall or antivirus, and I throw error in the fiddler that says this:

[Fiddler] The Fiddler AutoResponder is enabled, but this request does not match any of the rules listed. Because the "Request for mismatched requests" option on the AutoResponder tab is not enabled, this HTTP / 404 response was generated.

If or if it has to be in version 1.47? Can not be in the last version play it is 1.93?

NIxon529

Nov 30, 2016
i paid for the game for a little while and ill just say its not worth it at all not even worth the play really

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Can confirm this method no longer works.
Without Fiddler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With Fiddler:
Notice the "You are not a member of the club" text is gone. However, when clicking "Continue" or "New Game", the following happens for about a frame:
Tried with a fresh account and an account with saves on it.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Can confirm this method no longer works.
Without Fiddler:
With Fiddler:
Notice the "You are not a member of the club" text is gone. However, when clicking "Continue" or "New Game", the following happens for about a frame:
Tried with a fresh account and an account with saves on it.
I used to love playing that game, but since the changes he made in only able to play online totally fucked it up for me and lots of other players too.

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
I used to love playing that game, but since the changes he made in only able to play online totally fucked it up for me and lots of other players too.
Agreed. It was one of the first h-games I played, it's almost not worth playing if you can't experience all of the content.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
i tryed everything but it didn't work can someone give me a picture guide so i could see what im doing wrong