4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Thank you for the kind words and feedback, everyone!
I already know what to do for the next part of the demo so please look forward to it.
Good luck with it and I hope you achieve success.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 400, in script call
File "game/forestscenes.rpy", line 165, in script call
File "game/forestscenes.rpy", line 71, in script call
File "game/forestscenes.rpy", line 165, in script call
File "game/forestscenes.rpy", line 55, in script call
File "game/forestscenes.rpy", line 101, in script call
File "game/forestscenes.rpy", line 191, in script call
File "game/pelfscenes.rpy", line 10, in script call
File "game/forestscenes.rpy", line 89, in script call
File "game/forestscenes.rpy", line 51, in script call
File "game/forestscenes.rpy", line 230, in script call
File "game/forestscenes.rpy", line 187, in script call
File "game/forestscenes.rpy", line 187, in script call
File "game/helfscenes.rpy", line 366, in script call
File "game/forestscenes.rpy", line 96, in script call
File "game/forestscenes.rpy", line 96, in script call
File "game/script.rpy", line 626, in script
ScriptError: could not find label 'narilose'.

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Good start man! Would be nice to see the current stuff in the game finished before you add more content to the game. Will there be more fantasy creatures (Dwarves, Orcs, Halflings etc) added to the game at all?

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
I couldn't play much of this one yet, though I like the few pages I saw so far... this guy really needs an artist's help xD most images are little squiggly figures lol though hey get an A for effort :D

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I couldn't play much of this one yet, though I like the few pages I saw so far... this guy really needs an artist's help XD most images are little squiggly figures lol though hey get an A for effort :D
Those appear to be place holder images. I think the art for the characters is great and cute. I even feel bad for hitting the spider.

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Good start man! Would be nice to see the current stuff in the game finished before you add more content to the game. Will there be more fantasy creatures (Dwarves, Orcs, Halflings etc) added to the game at all?
Definitely. I have a lot of creatures planned from all walks of fictional life. The next area in particular will have a bat girl and oni.

I couldn't play much of this one yet, though I like the few pages I saw so far... this guy really needs an artist's help XD most images are little squiggly figures lol though hey get an A for effort :D
You wanna go just a tiny bit further ahead. The first four images are all placeholder.

Reactions: Kohryu

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Am I too retarded to find it or this game doesn't have "log" feature to see list of previous messages?

Also it was told many times but again: great job, after so much teasing on /weg/ game is finally out!

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
File "game/script.rpy", line 560, in script
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

File "game/script.rpy", line 556, in script

Jun 19, 2017
I feel stupid. Is the first fight the only thing this has or what? The only things I can do are either a) beat the half elf, then try to fuck her (I get a black screen where it says "with all said and done, I don't feel much stronger), then the game goes to the "Locked for now" image when the ex goddess tries to see the map, b) spare the half elf (same outcome as a), c) escape and head to the city, but I get sent into a loop where it says "i'm not meant to be there yet" and the "Locked for now" image, or d) say no to the ex goddess, sending me back to the main menu.

I honestly don't know what to do, it's making me feel real stupid. Arousing seems to do nothing, as the half elf kills me in 3 hits while I need to get the arousal to 10. Help?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I feel stupid. Is the first fight the only thing this has or what? The only things I can do are either a) beat the half elf, then try to fuck her (I get a black screen where it says "with all said and done, I don't feel much stronger), then the game goes to the "Locked for now" image when the ex goddess tries to see the map, b) spare the half elf (same outcome as a), c) escape and head to the city, but I get sent into a loop where it says "i'm not meant to be there yet" and the "Locked for now" image, or d) say no to the ex goddess, sending me back to the main menu.

I honestly don't know what to do, it's making me feel real stupid. Arousing seems to do nothing, as the half elf kills me in 3 hits while I need to get the arousal to 10. Help?
On the ''Locked for now'' image you can click on the drawings in the lower left.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
the Locked for now screen is the map but most of it is locked hence the locked for now part. there are four "squares" on the lower lefthand side that can be clicked

Reactions: ponyguy

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
File "game/script.rpy", line 560, in script

File "game/script.rpy", line 556, in script
Thank you for pointing this out! It's a bug caused by some placeholder code regarding the mountain. It will be patched in next release.

s the first fight the only thing this has or what?
The posts below you pointed out how to solve that. Sorry for not responding sooner. I hope you enjoy the rest of the game!

Am I too retarded to find it or this game doesn't have "log" feature to see list of previous messages?

Also it was told many times but again: great job, after so much teasing on /weg/ game is finally out!
Unfortunately there's not a Log feature beyond what may be built into renpy. I will see about adding one to the next release.
And thanks, I've gotten a lot of feedback on the game so far and I'm excited to keep working on it. If you have anything you like/dislike feel free to post it!

D

Deleted member 368345

This game is really solid, promising future.
Keep up the good work.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I already spoke elsewhere that i like your artwork Elf-dev. Simple, but cute.
My only doubts are about the game's future and what goes beyond the "lewding the elfs" aspect. Will there be routes of sorts for each girl? game changing dialogue choices? or distinct characters for each race? (ya know, like different character designs and even names maybe).
And also if there will be more furry gals, like the bat chick.
Cheers and good luck with the game, it's more of an embryo atm, but looks alright.
Also, looking forward to the plague elf action. ;)

Reactions: Scultonic
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes