4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

V01

Jul 19, 2017
I really like the game so far. The art is simple, but it works. It's missing a ton of stuff right now and there isn't much content, but I can definitely see this becoming something great.

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
can i avoid

as long as it's optional idc honestly and i understand as a dev they appealing to a bigger audience is quite beneficial
The trap is 100% optional. Certain characters that may not appeal to everyone, like the trap, are even MORE optional than others because I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. After beating the male Half Elf in battle simply knock him out to avoid any lewd scenes.

Also, the only one who's fetishes I actively cater to is myself. Makes the game more enjoyable to work on.

Ooohhh~ Tasty, tasty trap~ Seems I'm one of the few actually interested in the trap. Heh. Definitely keeping watch for this.
I hope you enjoy! There is a planned romance with another trap later on so keep your eye out.

I really like the game so far. The art is simple, but it works. It's missing a ton of stuff right now and there isn't much content, but I can definitely see this becoming something great.
Thanks for the feedback. This is just the foundation of what I hope is a much greater project. Think of this as a basic preview of things to come.

any07

Jul 10, 2017
Despite the game being 0.1 I enjoyed the game even though I got somewhat salty about the half elf sub content not be included for a few seconds then I remember its v0.1. Other than that the game has potential.

Also the though of the hero becoming one-shot-arouse-man brings a smile to my face.

Reactions: rKnight

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
I read the title as "How to be an hero" so already off to a god start

Art looks great though imo, Sorta reminds me of that obscure pharmacy game

Reactions: Cryswar

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I like this game so far. This is basically a framework of what is yet to come. The gay content doesnt bother me since it is avoidable.

Anyone recommend turn based combat rape games like these please?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Gain power by violating hot girls and traps? Sign me up! :FeelsGoodMan:
Really like the art so far. And the comedy. Looking forward to more.

fessf

Jan 14, 2018
Probably the most enjoyable writing ive ever come across, eager for more!

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I played it and...

...nice little start of a game. Of course it is not so much a game now as a demo of the mechanics. But I like the writing, and although a rape simulator (and that is what our hero is doing) may be considered bad taste, we get a rationalisation and it is for everybodies good. The art is ok, I even like the placeholder-doodles very much.

The ex-goddess seems to be legit, I still have a hope for a twist there...

So, I want more of this. Please?!

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
There's a boy elf in there you can bang. That's pretty gay if you ask me.
So it's not full of gay content and avoidable?
Good for me then :)
(And a shota trap elf gay, not bara gay like I thought)

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Found a bug that happens if the Plague Elf defeats you (with her special OP attack?) and crashes the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: On a side-note I'm really glad to see another game with trap/tomgirl stuff, way too few of them. Now I'd just like some impreg stuff.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
how to be a hero
step 1: be human
step 2: be male
step 3: have a harem
step 4: be oblivious of the harem forming around you
step 5:??????
step 6:become the best hero and kill the demon king

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
i dont know what "ahegao" is... and the "trap" tag make me laugh XD

( why do they always use japanese name for the genre ? is there no english translation for this tags/genre ? )
Cause once you know what they mean they work better. Ahego sounds better and takes less time them cummng face. Aside from the additional concepts in them. Also a bit of out of your mind carried in ahego. English is a bastard language, and it shows in how it fails to be able to convey some concepts without writing an essay.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes