4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
8ef8f30fe7274559b90baa05df1b78f4.png

Overview:
The land of Minia has been thrown into chaos. The Goddess of Lewds, Lady Sluttony, has had her power stolen and divided among three wicked people. You are her last paladin and it is up to you to face them and take back your goddess's power. Travel the land, fight enemies, lewd monster girls.
Thread Updated: 2022-02-21
Release Date: 2022-02-20
Developer/Publisher: Larro - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1m
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough (old)
pelfbuildup4.png helfwin5.png helfbuildup2.png vivwin2.png melfbuildup3.png ziniameet.png slutsmallangry.png narigrin.png hielfbattle.png helfangry.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Nothing against gay content... even if I'm hetero.

Unless a game is mainly gay I think it's worth to play it. I for example play Tits and Coc and sometimes lost to the wrong character with my male character... but well it never bothered me.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont know what "ahegao" is... and the "trap" tag make me laugh XD

( why do they always use japanese name for the genre ? is there no english translation for this tags/genre ? )

Reactions: Yamemai and grgrgr5

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018

Unless a game is mainly gay I think it's worth to play it. I for example play Tits and Coc and sometimes lost to the wrong character with my male character... but well it never bothered me.
There's one male character in the game you can bang. If you don't want to you don't have to. And it's hilariously easy to avoid losing to him.

melfcasual.png

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Ok now I have tried the game and... for now seems okay, it isn't truly special at this point but it can become special.

I have found 4 types of enemies, the half-elf, pure elf, plague elf and the spider and I think I have seen all possible interactions that are currently in the game.

One thing that is a bit of a disappointment is that you can't level up or become stronger thanks to fighting, it seems only having sex makes you stronger (at least for now).

Another thing is that the encounters all are generic for now, I would have liked it to be more related to different individuals of the races of the game, having their own name and all that.

For those that wonder as I expected it has one male enemy, he is half-elf and kind of a rare encounter, one thing that did bother to me is that it has almost the same scene at losing as the female part but with a dick added.

Enemies are quite easy to beat, however one important point is that it doesn't matter if you win by lust or by fighting, I hope this changes in the future.

Overall it's okay, I truly think that future updates can make a great game, what I would truly like to see is the following:

-Unique characters for each race to interact with (general encounters end up being... too general).
-Showing our influence over each race while advancing during the game
-Other ways to become stronger rather than only by sex (I don't know why but a part of me didn't want to trust the goddess, kind of like "she is evil" haha).
-Having a stat menu, money, equipment and things like that.

There's one male character in the game you can bang. If you don't want to you don't have to. And it's hilariously easy to avoid losing to him.

View attachment 110264
It doesn't bother me, at most I skip the scene.

For me unless the spider gets a sex scene I won't have a problem at all hahaha.

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Thank you very much for the feedback! Allow me to address a few issues.

One thing that is a bit of a disappointment is that you can't level up or become stronger thanks to fighting, it seems only having sex makes you stronger (at least for now).
That is correct. You do get gold from knocking enemies out and that can be used on a shop that will be implemented later. As it stood, getting a shop working would have taken more time than I would have liked and I wanted to get something out to the public.

Another thing is that the encounters all are generic for now, I would have liked it to be more related to different individuals of the races of the game, having their own name and all that..
Definitely. The Plague Elf is a more unique enemy and there's a Half Elf you meet later on that you can romance. Romance options weren't included in the demo beyond some basic stuff with the Plague Elf.

zcasual.png

Enemies are quite easy to beat, however one important point is that it doesn't matter if you win by lust or by fighting, I hope this changes in the future.
It will, that is a key feature I am still working on. To make it the way I'd like would require more writing and art and I had already put a lot of work into just what was shown.

A lot of the other things you mentioned are items I definitely plan on adding with the only stumbling block being an inventory screen.

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Also I should add that unless you get to the part where the Plague Elf offers her services in a less obviously lethal way you aren't quite done yet.

Reactions: ponyguy

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Also I should add that unless you get to the part where the Plague Elf offers her services in a less obviously lethal way you aren't quite done yet.
I would find it quite interesting if the plague elf has increased hp based on that if you end up fighting her later, it would be a nice touch.

I have always been a fan of the level drain of succubus and characters that become stronger by certain actions or time.

And yeah, I did unlock the titjob.

One thing that I found it weird is that even when the pure elf starts to lust over you that she still kills me if I lose. But well, I know it's early in the development, I'm just commenting anything that feels a bit weird for now. I hope you have best luck and get many supporters in the future, the game in itself has potential.

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I would find it quite interesting if the plague elf has increased hp based on that if you end up fighting her later, it would be a nice touch.

One thing that I found it weird is that even when the pure elf starts to lust over you that she still kills me if I lose. But well, I know it's early in the development, I'm just commenting anything that feels a bit weird for now. I hope you have best luck and get many supporters in the future, the game in itself has potential.
Thanks a bunch for taking the time out to mention these, it's really appreciated. I already see exactly what I want/need to do for the next update.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I forgot what chan,board, and thread I saw this game originally being developed on for months

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
There's a boy elf in there you can bang. That's pretty gay if you ask me.
can i avoid

as long as it's optional idc honestly and i understand as a dev they appealing to a bigger audience is quite beneficial

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes