2D How do u like this style?

bof_bof

Jul 19, 2018
Hi guys! I am new here, and kinda new with creating this kind of art. I am a game artist (cinematic, animation, concept art), and I am thinking of creating my own game. Posting some concept art, this is one of the girls. How do you like this style? I am a big fan of milfs, stockings, uniforms etc. Hope you like it.

Sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker. And I hope I posted this right :) Any comment would be great!

3.jpg 5.jpg 3-1.png 3-2.png

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
That's an interesting style, it looks nice. Not a fan of her hands though. Everything is pretty detailed, but then her fingers are just these spikes without fingernails or anything.

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I like it.
No it's not 3d only because it looks a bit 3d'isch :ROFLMAO:
Oh I remember always having trouble drawing fingers when I was still painting. It's a decent compromise you did there ;)

bof_bof

Jul 19, 2018
I like it.
No it's not 3d only because it looks a bit 3d'isch :ROFLMAO:
Oh I remember always having trouble drawing fingers when I was still painting. It's a decent compromise you did there ;)
Thx! I am still searching for style, and like what should i stylize and what to leave semi-realistic. I think for next step i will try more cartoonish, exaggerate shapes, and maybe lose some details :)

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
@bof_bof - Looks pretty damn good to me, I guess for the 3d thing it's the stronger black outline with the really smooth shadows in places...

I don't know if you used a 3d model as reference or learned using them originally, which might be coming through. :unsure:

bof_bof

Jul 19, 2018
@bof_bof - Looks pretty damn good to me, I guess for the 3d thing it's the stronger black outline with the really smooth shadows in places...

I don't know if you used a 3d model as reference or learned using them originally, which might be coming through. :unsure:
I am glad u like it :) But im not sure if i follow what are u trying to say.

Here is 3d i used for base, its from k17. Maybe this would help :)
3dref.jpg

Reactions: nln0

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
I am glad u like it :) But im not sure if i follow what are u trying to say.

Here is 3d i used for base, its from k17. Maybe this would help :)
I was trying to figure out why the images were leaving people with an impression that the artwork was a 3D render and not a 2D piece of art/seemed very '3Dish'. :unsure:

3D models and Computer Shadows tend to have a distinct visual style, I've only really seen the most high-end big budget realistic 3D that does a decent job of disguising those characteristics.

So with the base being a Daz 'model' that comes through in the final artwork. :)

Reactions: bof_bof