VN Ren'Py How can I greatly reduce the size of the game without losing quality?

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
How can I greatly reduce the size of the game without losing quality?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Correct, yes by looking at it looks overwhelming for most people. But, once you get down to and give yourself an hour so to get acquainted with it, it's pretty easy, and with it you can compress almost every game besides Unity/Unreal.

If you are doing Ren'Py and you will need to extract the Ren'Py SDK's that are inside the folder, it comes with them all.

You can extract RPA's, and it will compress and rebuild them and will/can package MAC to for you, or even build if you don't have one. It can also compress android.

If you take the time and read the first post, then give yourself a few hours with it, you will be overjoyed how easy it is to use.

If you need help with it just reply back.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Correct, yes by looking at it looks overwhelming for most people. But, once you get down to and give yourself an hour so to get acquainted with it, it's pretty easy, and with it you can compress almost every game besides Unity/Unreal.

If you are doing Ren'Py and you will need to extract the Ren'Py SDK's that are inside the folder, it comes with them all.

You can extract RPA's, and it will compress and rebuild them and will/can package MAC to for you, or even build if you don't have one. It can also compress android.

If you take the time and read the first post, then give yourself a few hours with it, you will be overjoyed how easy it is to use.

If you need help with it just reply back.
Thank you man, I'll take the time to sort this out. Thanks for the kick!
Love ❤

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty