p22

Jun 21, 2017
Looks like new Ashley storyline from 0.9.0 has some bugs.

If you give her Madison diary, as part of start of blackmail path (give phone, give diary), and then continue with path to prank Ashley (give phone to Madison, without commenting on pictures), then you will have issue after giving towel to Ashley.

She will comment that you like her, because you already gave her diary (new unvoiced dialogue), but after that, nothing will happen. Story will not progress, and no new dialogue.

Additionally, since 0.9.0 added option to get Madison phone back, in that case it is not possible to give phone to Ashley (after commenting she looks like Madison), to start blackmail path.

And compliment to Ashley regarding Frank seem to fail now all the time, not only for low romance.

Reactions: teegöffel

jarb01

May 18, 2017
I got the patch and commands working but the sensitivity slider does not really help. I'll just use the command and not play the game but only do the sex and i hate that because i love stories.
glad i could help with the patch, but sorry to hear the sensitivity is still too high.

if you really want to lower the sensitivity, you could always lower your mouse sensitivity through microsoft settings, but that's obviously going to affect your mouse sensitivity for your entire computer.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Looks like new Ashley storyline from 0.9.0 has some bugs.

If you give her Madison diary, as part of start of blackmail path (give phone, give diary), and then continue with path to prank Ashley (give phone to Madison, without commenting on pictures), then you will have issue after giving towel to Ashley.

She will comment that you like her, because you already gave her diary (new unvoiced dialogue), but after that, nothing will happen. Story will not progress, and no new dialogue.
i don't think you were ever meant to mix those two quests.
is there at least another way into ashley's pants? i'm still waiting for mirrors, so i can't check. i get the feeling that going through with the blackmail and sending madison back to the party naked might do something.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Another bug. Can't complete the end of Runner Runner quest. When you get back to Ashley room, after first dialogue, you are unable to interact with Ashley. Dialogue hints about removing sandals, but there is nothing to do...

I've then tried with console commands to get to next step of this scene (triggered dialogue 98), but this also had some bugs. Like after Ashley gets clothed, she will have 2 tops (one tied and one untied). Also, repeat scene has everybody clothed, and after it ends you are unable to interact with Ashley.

tails

Jun 2, 2017
anyone know how to get maddisons diary? im assuming its in the safe but i dont know how to unlock it

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
anyone know how to get maddisons diary? im assuming its in the safe but i dont know how to unlock it
Get a paper near britney / laptop and a pen(cil) (I think pencil) from the room next to the room where the paper is.
Then go the bedroom and go to the gastronomy book.
Use with paper then use the paper with the pen(cil)
Then go to the safe

Olloboy

Jan 29, 2018
Another bug. Can't complete the end of Runner Runner quest. When you get back to Ashley room, after first dialogue, you are unable to interact with Ashley. Dialogue hints about removing sandals, but there is nothing to do...

I've then tried with console commands to get to next step of this scene (triggered dialogue 98), but this also had some bugs. Like after Ashley gets clothed, she will have 2 tops (one tied and one untied). Also, repeat scene has everybody clothed, and after it ends you are unable to interact with Ashley.
You have to crouch, look at her feet and then took off the sandals.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Another minor bug:

Securing Ashley top, in order to gain favor, leads to wrong dialogue. She talks about spilling bear, instead of thanking you.

Apr 22, 2017
Console users: Using the social command, it seems that you now have to capitalize Player.

Something like this:
social brittney Player 10 romance add

It works, but still shows an error. It looks like it's also trying to use the 'player' command, and if you get a command wrong that includes 'player', it often tries to add something to your inventory. When I was trying to figure out the new commands, I accidentally added Brittney to my inventory by mistake...

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Holy Jesus H Christ, was there ever some sort of fix for the ridiculous performance of this game? My GPU instantly hits the red, using an AMD so I don't have the same capping settings as Nvidia. I've got it set to only do 60 but it clearly doesn't considering it literally makes my computer screech to play this now.

It used to be fine, for the past few versions I've been unable to play it...at least, if I don't want to risk my computer going on fire that is.
Or is the 64 bit version just borked? I'm not sure which I used to play. My OS is 64 bit of course but maybe 32 will be less debilitating on the machine...
How does something like that not get fixed as a priority? Could quite literally break your GPU.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Holy Jesus H Christ, was there ever some sort of fix for the ridiculous performance of this game? My GPU instantly hits the red, using an AMD so I don't have the same capping settings as Nvidia. I've got it set to only do 60 but it clearly doesn't considering it literally makes my computer screech to play this now.

It used to be fine, for the past few versions I've been unable to play it...at least, if I don't want to risk my computer going on fire that is.
Or is the 64 bit version just borked? I'm not sure which I used to play. My OS is 64 bit of course but maybe 32 will be less debilitating on the machine...
How does something like that not get fixed as a priority? Could quite literally break your GPU.
do you have real time lights and dynamic shadows on? make sure those are turned off in the pause menu, they're not very well optimised and kill your performance. i'm running on 64 bit too, and my computer tries to set itself on fire if I have the lighting and shadows turned on.

also, i think turning on vertical sync limits the framerate so that the game doesn't try to run itself at 500 fps.

Yanxa

Nov 5, 2017
Has anyone else had issues with Vickie's questline in 0.9.0? She'll give you the Training Day quest, but won't go to the hottub, and so you can't progress with her.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes