Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
how to show the folder eek in documents? i open the game and the folder not show too..
plz help guys ty in advance.. i want to play this game and to play need story so i cant play because its requirements :-(

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
how to show the folder eek in documents? i open the game and the folder not show too..
plz help guys ty in advance.. i want to play this game and to play need story so i cant play because its requirements :-(
In Windows? What version of Windows? There should always be a link as part of your My Documents or Documents taskbar interface or pinned in Start. The game simply places the Eek folder in your user account's Documents folder. You should also just be able to open up My Computer and navigate your way there. Are you saying you are trying to manually add a story? <<<is confused.

Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
In Windows? What version of Windows? There should always be a link as part of your My Documents or Documents taskbar interface or pinned in Start. The game simply places the Eek folder in your user account's Documents folder. You should also just be able to open up My Computer and navigate your way there. Are you saying you are trying to manually add a story? <<<is confused.
windows 10,,yeah because i have no net at home so i just put manually the story so i can play and i search the location given on thread no folder show..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
windows 10,,yeah because i have no net at home so i just put manually the story so i can play and i search the location given on thread no folder show..
Have you started up the game yet?
It will create the folder once you start up that game.

Reactions: Anonymous0271

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Hey, I have a problem when it comes to bring down the console. I´m from a spanish talking country, hence I have a spanish entry keyboard. Console wont come down if I press the button above Tab. Any solution? Is it posible to edit the key bind?

Update: changing windows entry language does not seem to work...

jarb01

May 18, 2017
waiting on 0.7.5 and OP didnt get updated to 0.7.4 until today. i guess im waiting a bit longer then.

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
House Party v0.7.5 Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories\

and maybe once party will be held also in the office.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I seen this game on twitch aren't the sex scenes censored? Or is it uncensored?
There should be a patch for this. You need to start first to see if it is already applied. Pretty sure if not, someone will find the solution asap. ;)

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
There should be a patch for this. You need to start first to see if it is already applied. Pretty sure if not, someone will find the solution asap. ;)
Is the game worth trying? and the scenes are uncensored then? I'm really curious

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes