Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Downloading torrent to make upload links

EDIT:
Just realized how large this game is, 15GB. This is going to take a bit for me to upload XD. Especially doing a multipart download.

Last edited:

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Downloading torrent to make upload links

EDIT:
Just realized how large this game is, 15GB. This is going to take a bit for me to upload XD. Especially doing a multipart download.
I'm assuming you mean 1.5 GB :p

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
We are gonna need the story for 0.7.0 as well, since it fails to download on its own (im guessing its the Steam version).

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
I download the game in another place.
Here is the game story.
Path: %userprofile%\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories\

wolfshade

Apr 27, 2017
7.0 is awesome. No crashes from my session, animations and general gameplay are much smoother. It was pretty choppy on the last version, however this has definitely increased performance. My only issue is that motion blur seems forced. Anyone think they have a way to get that turned off?

Otherwise, the only bug I found is with Ashley's clothing, where if you add her clothing to the laundry, or give it to Ashley afterwards, you still hold it in your inventory.

The other bug, a bit more problematic, is that if you have saved while Ashley is nude, you do not retain her clothes in the inventory. This means that if you haven't untied her top for Vickie Vixen's phone number, you will be unable to.

Derek and Amy don't seem to have much to them, other than that Derek is a good guide. He will tell you different things you should be looking for if you are stuck - essentially the hint and quest guide.

Per the bug I just described I didn't get a chance to see Vickie Vixen, or if she got added. I'll try again tomorrow, though.

wolfshade

Apr 27, 2017
Also, the game is 15 GB as it is 4 different versions, Win 32, Win 64, Mac OSX, and Linux. Each one is only about 3-4 GB in its own. I only ever download Win 32 or Win 64 depending on how the game runs (64 bit has higher RAM allocation, so theoretically it should be better).

Sep 4, 2017
vickie vixen added but she is like derek and amy nothing to do with her , she just comes to the house and a few dialogues , thats it , i am hoping its because of alpha version , if its not i can wait to the next upgrade , because there is nothing to do with vickie derek amy brittney and stephanie , and still just stripping down madison .

wolfshade

Apr 27, 2017
vickie vixen added but she is like derek and amy nothing to do with her , she just comes to the house and a few dialogues , thats it , i am hoping its because of alpha version , if its not i can wait to the next upgrade , because there is nothing to do with vickie derek amy brittney and stephanie , and still just stripping down madison .
Awesome. That's honestly what I was expecting, but this means that the House Party Creator Kit 3.0 should work with the new characters, or at least we hopefully can find an update on the developers website that will. I'll look into that now I guess :p

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This is just for archiving purposes. OP is getting pretty ugly with everything in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Hopefully didnt butcher the update. Thanks to @TanatOS for the torrent. Put up multiple download links.

Urist

Nov 29, 2016
Is there a custom story creator for the 0.7.0 version, or will the 3.0 build work on this one as well?

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes