VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
I rather think not ....
The latest public is version 0.4.5 as of Dec 20, 2019
A more current Public does not exist - I guess, it will also rather not.

Patreon:
HoP v.0.5 - available soon for Hyper Supporter (>= 30€)

Reactions: groq

legolasbaler

Sep 15, 2017
Yes, I continue to develop the game. But progress is slow because I have to work a lot in RL to pay my bills. Not much free time, unfortunately.
Previously, you had to devote more time to the game. You would release an update every 2-3 months, you would have more patrons on Patreon. You would be making $ 5,000 a month or more. The main thing is that updates come out regularly. You wouldn't have to work two jobs.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Sorry, I forgot to edit my message, so I posted 3 times in a row. Now I correct my mistake.

Yes, I continue to develop the game. But progress is slow because I have to work a lot in RL to pay my bills. Not much free time, unfortunately.
Not much free time for the game? But enough for rendering and posting shortstacks and females with dicks! Honestly, you lost interest (or developing a game is too difficult for you; btw, developing a game is much more than rendering in Daz). I propose a new tag for this "game": not [Abandoned], not [On Hold], but [Dead and Buried]. :LOL:

I rather think not ....
The latest public is version 0.4.5 as of Dec 20, 2019
A more current Public does not exist - I guess, it will also rather not.

Patreon:
HoP v.0.5 - available soon for Hyper Supporter (>= 30€)
Here is Patreon post of his last Hyper Supporter:
M******a
To summarize your tiers and rewards (at least what happened in february):
- your $2-$10 patrons received some pictures of shortstacks and futas.
- your $30 patron received the same thing plus middle finger.
nothing about the game (sorry: 4 pics, free for all, patrons and non-patrons).
question:
- what is the difference between $10 and $30 tiers? (apart from $20)
Your HoP game looks more like a bait to attract patrons, your focus beeing short women and women with extras.
I was your Hyper Supporter for one month, but I won't be anymore.
So, nothing about the game, not even a preview (or a "thanks" ?) for the guy (hmmm, I don't comment about a guy supporting this "dev") who spent $30 last month for supporting the "dev". Thick skinned...

deepandsilent3dx you have no free time, you are busy working, but, as I see, you are always present on the internet, day and night. also I forgot your favorite reaction is facepalm, so, this time I :poop: on your palm.

Edit (continuation):
Now let's see the same last Hyper Supporter of this "dev" posting on Discord:
M******a Yesterday at 10:38 PM
@deepandsilent3dx "Thank you" for ignoring the #hyper-supporter channel.
I'm NOT interested in shortstacks and futas, but I hoped to see some progress in "House of Pleasure" game. Unfortunately, I have nothing to support. :disappointed:
Don't waste your time by posting anything in reply, be happy for this month's quick and easy buck and keep up the "good work". Maybe, in the future, you'll find another sucker like myself to belive you.
--- Your Ex-Hyper Supporter ---
deepandsilent3dx facepalm again? be my guest (see above).

Last edited:

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Is that a Big Brother clone...
NO! Big Brother is/was a GAME (tag: Abandoned). This one is not (tag: Dead and Buried)!
This is what the "dev" said, almost one year ago:
deepandsilent3dx 0.4.5 does not have much gameplay and is actually a big demo version. This version also has a few gamestop bugs. But since I also switched to another engine, I will not fix them anymore. If you like my work, wait for the revamped version, which will be better, bigger and hopefully without many bugs. You can also consider to support me with a small donation, every cent helps.
May 8, 2020
... with no sex?
Yes. A demo with no sex, but with bugs. :LOL:

Reactions: Henry73au

Djeep

Feb 9, 2019
hi all, I quite agree with Traumwelt, certainly the idea is interesting but for me it also looks like a big brother clone in demo and without sex, which basically amounts to continuing to play with the old one in which the background of idea was to seduce everyone with physical benefits. That does not mean that I will not follow this new development without interest on the contrary, as the saying goes: only the simple of minds do not change their mind; I bet that the developer of this good game in this case, revises his copy to go further and stronger. Moreover if the engines are modified and more efficient, it could mean more actions and combinations; so I believe that it is to be followed very closely and to be supported, after all the good good plays are not made too many; often the plot is good and sometimes even boring and complex and often the end ends in sausage, so to be continued. hi all, be careful and be well.

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Hi guys!
sorry for the ignorance ... I discovered this game today! but how do you interact with the characters and the environment? I can move between the rooms but I can't click anything
Thanks

dirty36

Apr 2, 2018
Hi guys!
sorry for the ignorance ... I discovered this game today! but how do you interact with the characters and the environment? I can move between the rooms but I can't click anything
Thanks
Give Up ....... Game not updated in... well Forever, ....... Give up before you put any time into this one,

Reactions: 29margot84 and groq

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can anyone write a new review for the game? The last one dates from 17/01/2020.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Can anyone write a new review for the game? The last one dates from 17/01/2020.
Why?
The last release (4.5) is from 2019-11-26. So nothing changed.

And finally the [Abandoned] tag!!

Reactions: rf96

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
it has plenty of company in the abandoned section, along with all the other 'original' (haha who are they kidding?) BB clones

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes