DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Sorry, but not.
Hi, DanKihot.
I'm using Chrome myself and the game's web version works fine. Tens of thousands of people have already played the game on Newgrounds, Gamejolt and Itch without any critical issues. So please, be more specific regarding problems while playing the web version.

DanKihot

Jun 8, 2018
Hi, DanKihot.
I'm using Chrome myself and the game's web version works fine. Tens of thousands of people have already played the game on Newgrounds, Gamejolt and Itch without any critical issues. So please, be more specific regarding problems while playing the web version.
I don't know. I use Win XP 32, Chrome, FireFox. Maybe the problem is that the game for Win64?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
You're aware that step-siblings go against Patreon's term's right? If they catch you, there will be a take down over it. They've taken people down over Step-siblings before.

Reactions: nln0

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
You're aware that step-siblings go against Patreon's term's right? If they catch you, there will be a take down over it. They've taken people down over Step-siblings before.
Yes, this info is known to me. I'm taking it into account while working on future updates.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
I tried.
"the entry point to the releasesrwlockexclusive procedure was not found in the kernel32.dll library"
:noexpression:
Try the free official . If it won't work as well, just play the free web version of the game:
It's possible that the old WinXP 32bit simply doesn't have dll libraries, which are needed for the game engine to run.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
New has arrived!
The report is public and provides information about the game development stages, achievements, and improvements. Check it out!:cool:

DanKihot

Jun 8, 2018
Try the free official . If it won't work as well, just play the free web version of the game:
It's possible that the old WinXP 32bit simply doesn't have dll libraries, which are needed for the game engine to run.
Well, I can play 0.0.2 ver. on Win7 32 bit. :winkytongue:
Good arts. But not much content.
Same as
0.01 ends when spying on the maid in the bushes?
Hi, paramotor
Yes. Or you can stay on the beach to get another ending.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes