DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018

New on the game has arrived!
The report is public and provides information about the game development stages, achievements, and improvements.
More information about upcoming v0.0.3a and v0.0.3b which are planned for June. Check out the report and follow the development process:

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
In preparation for v0.0.3 release I've upgraded the look of one of the maids and now patrons are choosing her hair color. Platinum blond (right) has already got more than 65% of votes! :heartcoveredeyes:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
So, important question. Can you tell me a bit about your BDSM background and how you plan to go about portraying fetish content in the game? Clearly, based on the fact that all of the maids are in bondage gear, I'm assuming that the game will have BDSM themes. However, there is a broad range of ways that games choose to portray kink, and I'm curious how you envision your own portrayal.

I'm asking more about a feel then specific spoilers, so feel free to keep any scene ideas you have close to your chest.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Note: I understand that I'm not a patron (I'm a dude on a pirate site) and in no place to make demands.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
So, important question. Can you tell me a bit about your BDSM background and how you plan to go about portraying fetish content in the game? Clearly, based on the fact that all of the maids are in bondage gear, I'm assuming that the game will have BDSM themes. However, there is a broad range of ways that games choose to portray kink, and I'm curious how you envision your own portrayal.

I'm asking more about a feel then specific spoilers, so feel free to keep any scene ideas you have close to your chest.
Hi, T51bwinterized
You've come up with a good question, the short answer is yes, there will be a variety of popular mainstream BDSM activities in the game. No extremes or questionable stuff though. But ponygirl will be present, that's a promise! :D If you're into some specific fetish - write it down and I'll let you know if it's planned for the game.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Well I was talking more about the way BDSM is portrayed then any specific fetish. I come from the real world fetish community. I'm a member in good standing of my local BDSM community. So, part of what I'm hunting in terms of my BDSM content is an element of psychological realism. So, for example, how in depth are you going to get with the psychology and emotions of the subversives?

In fact. Great question. One I like to ask BDSM writers. Do you plan to portray Aftercare in any detail in your content?

Reactions: sf_dom

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
An example of an erotic work that passes that question with flying colors, while still being very erotic, is the manga Nana to Kaoru.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Well I was talking more about the way BDSM is portrayed then any specific fetish. I come from the real world fetish community. I'm a member in good standing of my local BDSM community. So, part of what I'm hunting in terms of my BDSM content is an element of psychological realism. So, for example, how in depth are you going to get with the psychology and emotions of the subversives?

In fact. Great question. One I like to ask BDSM writers. Do you plan to portray Aftercare in any detail in your content?
I've got your point regarding aftercare.
The best part of playing "House of Maids" is that it's all about your choices. I'm not going to spoil future scenes, but for example, during the episode with stepsister Alice in v0.0.2 at some point, you are given the option to reject sex with her with a realistic motivation behind player's decision. Or you can continue having fun with the sexy babe. :) The same concept will be applied to other characters and romances, to care or not to care about them much is up to a player.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
"House of Maids" has arrived!
The report is public and provides information about the game development stages, achievements, and improvements. Check it out! ;)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
if only someone leak it... been ages and not even 0.0.2 is out

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

also found this... not sure if its full ver or not

Reactions: VermillioN
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes