3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
Finally? There is tons of incest games in here.
Because its on Patreon. Patreon do not accept incest anymore (and other kinky fetishes like rape or underage) So... Incest game on Patreon?? How is that possible?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
PLZ AGINE IN ANY GAME NEW IN THIS PLACE IN OS WINDOS INFORMATION 32 OR 64 OKKKKKKKKKKKK:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
lol chillax bro, thats why we have moderators around to edit and fix the mistakes others make

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
Another game? I'm all about pursuing your artistic passions, but when you're collecting paywall panhandle bucks for two other projects, there's no way introducing a third, even with the alleged caveat of it being a quick one and done, can be manageable.

Good luck to this dude and his game but I would be questioning further patronage if I were invested in one of his games already.

pixliv

Oct 10, 2017
Damn that was really quick, and im talkin about how quick it got to a scene. Ik its a side project so development between characters isnt a high priority, but I just hope in the next update it doesn't go into anal sex or some shit in two slides cause then it'll seem forced. I actually really like that journey characters go through from being family or friends to lustful. Gotta find that sweet spot in between so it doesn't seem rushed, but also doesn't take a fucking eternity

Reactions: obiwan

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
Damn that was really quick, and im talkin about how quick it got to a scene. Ik its a side project so development between characters isnt a high priority, but I just hope in the next update it doesn't go into anal sex or some shit in two slides cause then it'll seem forced. I actually really like that journey characters go through from being family or friends to lustful. Gotta find that sweet spot in between so it doesn't seem rushed, but also doesn't take a fucking eternity
He has done this with his other works, where at the start of the process it's fast to the sex because he knows that is what a lot of people wanna see but as he makes more and more of the game he lengthens the time to sexual acts. So don't worry.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I do not understand why I put in the relationship as Mom and dialogues does not happen changes, MC calls her by the normal name

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I feel Summertime Saga vibe in this one, and I really like it!

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Hopefully this is updated regularly and I much prefer Ren'py over the RPGM engine of his 2 other great games. I love the art style and the Summertime Saga vibe.

I also know we probably won't have to wait long for certain scenes we want to see based on the history of this particular dev.

NO BLUE BALLS

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Another game? I'm all about pursuing your artistic passions, but when you're collecting paywall panhandle bucks for two other projects, there's no way introducing a third, even with the alleged caveat of it being a quick one and done, can be manageable.

Good luck to this dude and his game but I would be questioning further patronage if I were invested in one of his games already.
I'm willing to give Siren the benefit of the doubt here. He's already doing two games and is able to keep content coming for both of them. As well seems like he's coming to a close on at least town of passion, if not both games. He certainly seems to know where he wants to go with the zombie one and probably knows how many more updates he wants to do with it.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes