り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted
Good news!​
1.png
Hello!
I finally have my own space to work on in my games. From now on I will be able to work with privacy and I hope this reflects in better quality for what I do.
I'm 11 days late for the next update of House Arrest, mainly because of the end of the year and the renovations in my place. However, I'm going to work harder now and hope to live up to your expectations.
The House Arrest update with 5 new scenes for the Sandbox should be ready in a few days.
Bye!

Aug 28, 2017
TK8000

Hi!
I finished all the new House Arrest scenes and now I need to test them all and make small adjustments to the texts, images and animations. Also, one player sent me the whole game translated to Italian so I need to implement that too.
This means that within 24 hours the game will finally be available.
I want to apologize for the delay! Later this month (31st) I will release a new version of Solvalley!
See you tomorrow!

Reactions: quietkiller

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I have updated my .

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted
Game Download: House Arrest 1.4​
Full:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patches for previous version:

How to install the patch:
Unzip the patch to any folder and then copy all content to your old version folder. Overwrite all files!
What am I going to do now:
I will work until the 31st/January to deliver the new Solvalley update with the Anastacia endings + new scenes with other girls.
At the beginning of February I will resume work on HS Tutor adding the possibility of meeting the girls at school in the morning in addition to the sex scenes with Zoe and Mila.
Bye!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Welly, welly, welly well. Looks like I will have to give this a try again, with all that new Sandbox content.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

House Arrest [v1.4] [TK8000] - Original Size: 1.66GB

Download PC (373MB): - - -

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
dilf?..dad i'd like to fuck? :O it dosnt mean daughter i'd like to fuck btw..so...wtf?...lol do dame's daddys visit and flirt with house arrested guy?..HAHA!

Reactions: ReJoe

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted
A little modification in the style of Solvalley animations
1.png
Hello guys!
Since Solvalley School is too big, I've decided to change the way I do the animations to to make the game take up less memory.
Until now, in Solvalley, animations are often long videos that pass automatically. From now on, I'm adopting the same style that I use in HS Tutor, that is, the animation is repeated in an eternal looping (including audio) until the player decides to move on.
I think in this way the game gets better (the player commands the animations) plus the size of the file also decreases.

About the next update
My intention is to finish the following scenes:
1. Anastacia's house 1
2. Anastacia's house 2 (visiting her mom)
3. Anastacia ending 1 (solo)
4. Anastacia ending 2 (harem)
5. Adele scenes (the library girl)
I want to end it all day 31/January. If I happen to be unable to do both Anastacia endings, I will emphasize the end of the harem on the farm, leaving Solo for later.

The player will be able to choose which of the two ends he wants for now. But when I make the another game mode (limited time), the end will depend on the choices the player made in the events of Anastacia and her sisters.
In addition to these scenes, there are also about 3 or 4 incomplete scenes from previous updates, but that have not made animations and text yet. If I have time, I'll add them too.
2.png
This milf with massive tits is the mother of Anastacia (called Valentina), who until now had not been presented to the player. Note: I slightly modified the character of one I found on the internet. ;)

May 16, 2018
TK 8000 posted
A little modification in the style of Solvalley animations
View attachment 230919
Hello guys!
Since Solvalley School is too big, I've decided to change the way I do the animations to to make the game take up less memory.
Until now, in Solvalley, animations are often long videos that pass automatically. From now on, I'm adopting the same style that I use in HS Tutor, that is, the animation is repeated in an eternal looping (including audio) until the player decides to move on.
I think in this way the game gets better (the player commands the animations) plus the size of the file also decreases.

About the next update
My intention is to finish the following scenes:
1. Anastacia's house 1
2. Anastacia's house 2 (visiting her mom)
3. Anastacia ending 1 (solo)
4. Anastacia ending 2 (harem)
5. Adele scenes (the library girl)
I want to end it all day 31/January. If I happen to be unable to do both Anastacia endings, I will emphasize the end of the harem on the farm, leaving Solo for later.

The player will be able to choose which of the two ends he wants for now. But when I make the another game mode (limited time), the end will depend on the choices the player made in the events of Anastacia and her sisters.
In addition to these scenes, there are also about 3 or 4 incomplete scenes from previous updates, but that have not made animations and text yet. If I have time, I'll add them too.
View attachment 230920
This milf with massive tits is the mother of Anastacia (called Valentina), who until now had not been presented to the player. Note: I slightly modified the character of one I found on the internet. ;)
Woohoo! Another one for the milfs! Hype is real!

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

House Arrest [v1.4] [TK8000] - Original Size: 1.66GB

Download PC (373MB): - - -

Ah, our hero. :) Out of curiosity, is this version patched? If not, then the patch is now larger than the compressed version. Lol

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes