L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Just click on the rooms that have hearts on them to activate new scenes.
New scenes ok, but what exactly increases the positive points and what reduces the stress of Alanna?
How many promotions are there and how many points are needed for it?

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
New scenes ok, but what exactly increases the positive points and what reduces the stress of Alanna?
How many promotions are there and how many points are needed for it?
Oh I don't know I played on cheat mode where you don't need any points. I think to improve cleaning, just have her clean somewhere for the day, to improve cooking, have her work in the kitchen and to improve organization have her work in the office. I'm just guessing though. I think they tell you everything at the beginning of the game.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Oh I don't know I played on cheat mode where you don't need any points. I think to improve cleaning, just have her clean somewhere for the day, to improve cooking, have her work in the kitchen and to improve organization have her work in the office. I'm just guessing though. I think they tell you everything at the beginning of the game.
You talk about this cheat mode?
II tried this but not working for me.

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
You talk about this cheat mode?
II tried this but not working for me.
No that's a mod. I'm saying when you start a new game in House Arrest you get 3 different options. The Normal way that makes you build stats, the cheat mode which doesn't make you build stats, and the sandbox mode which skips to after the end of the game. If you select cheat mode then you won't have to worry about stats, you can just click on the rooms with hearts on them, and once all the hearts are gone you click on the office and promot alanna to get a new set of hearts.

Reactions: L0thar

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
No that's a mod. I'm saying when you start a new game in House Arrest you get 3 different options. The Normal way that makes you build stats, the cheat mode which doesn't make you build stats, and the sandbox mode which skips to after the end of the game. If you select cheat mode then you won't have to worry about stats, you can just click on the rooms with hearts on them, and once all the hearts are gone you click on the office and promot alanna to get a new set of hearts.
OK, thanks. Maybe I'll start from the beginning.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
most important is her working in office others aren't that important.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
last bonus 019 is not available
You need to see Bianca's ending to open this. Detail: I made a small mistake and this gallery only opens if you seeher ending scene "for real". If you just see it in the Replay Gallery, it does not work. I'll fix this now.

Reactions: -Loli-Ghost-

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted
Things will get faster soon!​
1.png
Hello!
Recently I said that I would have an "office" available to work on in my games. In the coming days this will finally happen (my forecast is the 11th of this month).
As I said earlier, I do not have total privacy where I currently work. Often I have to share the room with other people and in those moments I avoid creating the scenes and animations involving sex.
With my "office", I'll be able to do whatever I want, any time I want. I believe this will make my productivity much bigger than it is today.
The only problem is that there are some people working on a renovation here, and this is affecting a bit my work with House Arrest. I'll try to do the next update on the 10th. The content will be:
- Alanna + Bianca's Scene (100% done)
- Bianca's scene (solo) (50% done)
- Linn's scene (solo) (100% done)
- special scene of Mary and Mother (25% done)
- special interview scene with the news girl (0% done)
Bye!
And thanks for your patience.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes