gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have tried to make a incest patch.I don´t change the complete script files so that Alanna says everytime uncle but sometimes. I changed the relationship between Alanna and her adoptive mother to mother and daughter again. i hope i didn't miss anything. is the link.Install guide is in the file.This is for the version 1.2.Keep in mind that maybe the patch must be new createt when a new version comes out. It could be that you have to start a new game for the patch to work.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
I have tried to make a incest patch.I don´t change the complete script files so that Alanna says everytime uncle but sometimes. I changed the relationship between Alanna and her adoptive mother to mother and daughter again. i hope i didn't miss anything. is the link.Install guide is in the file.This is for the version 1.2.Keep in mind that maybe the patch must be new createt when a new version comes out. It could be that you have to start a new game for the patch to work.
Thanks dude, it's working most of the time

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks dude, it's working most of the time
I´m not sure how do you mean it is working most of the time. Maybe I´m to tired what you mean but anyway i don´t have changed that Alanna says everytime Uncle instead of Joel. I have looked into the version 0.1 where Alanna was direct in the game his niece and there she don´t say evertytime uncle too. My priority was not that she said uncle to joel all the time but her relationship to each other and to her mother.When you what see that is wrong please tell me that so i can look in to that.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
I
I´m not sure how do you mean it is working most of the time. Maybe I´m to tired what you mean but anyway i don´t have changed that Alanna says everytime Uncle instead of Joel. I have looked into the version 0.1 where Alanna was direct in the game his niece and there she don´t say evertytime uncle too. My priority was not that she said uncle to joel all the time but her relationship to each other and to her mother.When you what see that is wrong please tell me that so i can look in to that.
It works just as you mentioned, she sometimes address the mc as Joel

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It works just as you mentioned, she sometimes address the mc as Joel
ah ok. At start when i make this patch i was thinking that Alanna say to the mc everytime Uncle but then i have looked at the first version of this game and there she says at the start of the game first Joel and then Uncle.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you start choosing bianca and when she's preggo you set your eyes on neighbor's new wife.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in the end when you get to choose with who you spend rest of life.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
i am at the part that it ask me to chose a pair of girls. end when i chose, after the scene it asks me again. i am in cheat mode btw. but i can't find the endings. i can only see them at the replay gallery and because of that i can't reach the bonus ending. help

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of House Arrest v1.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she leaves if you promote her last time after day ~90 (at least she did in orig version).

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes