Cheat Mod Ren'Py House Arrest v1.2 [Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Now that the VN is completed is this mod going to be updated?

Or does it work as is?
Right now I'm having some problems work related (it's good news... I'm waiting to get promoted...) and because of that I'll need to move to another city so it'll take some time until I can do my modding work as I want... I don't know if you noticed but from last year since I started preparing for my promotion and up until now my work kinda lacked it's drive so to say as it was before all this things started.... But you're not interested in my life's story... A short answer is yes, I'll do a new mod for it, for now it works as I can tell but if you get any bugs please tell me... but you'll have to wait a little longer... sorry for that.
Can this work for the mac version?
It should work, I know that many plp managed to make it work by adding the files in the folder :
Code:
Name_of_game.app/contents/resources/autorun/game
but I haven't test it yet because I don't have a mac

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is this mode completed? the game goes for the version 2.0 already finished but it serves the same or this mod has to keep updating?

anan31anan

Jul 25, 2023
To this day, lewd gamers still waiting for D.S.-sama to release an update. We just need an update. We are asking . Please hear us, D.S.-sama!