TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is there no android export?
No, just for a very old version. I don't know how to export a Renpy project for Android (and I have not tried to learn yet because of lack of time and by not having any decent device to test the game). I depend on the ports the Boom313 does, so it's unpredictable. I'll try to solve this problem later when I have a little more time.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hm, recent version of renpy editor support Android, Apple, Windows formats.

If really not enough time let me know, finding again that process should not be difficult.

As to test equipment, depend where you are, but USD 100 is quite enough fir a 4gb 8cores, 64gb WiFi tablet. Aliexpress or a lot of other online store have options. What good with Ali is that they are quite store factory's which make contact with them (to find a battery otherwise..).

In any case, its a good game, looking forward to future development.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
RAPT (Ren'Py Android Packaging Tool) or Renios (Ren'Py iOS Support).

(download links for theses packages on that page).

Another exemple as to how bad Information is distributed then understood.
:/.

sdgag323

Apr 16, 2018
fucking hell , i just made an account to say how fucking much of a awesome job you done here, that's awesome

and as an anti-NTR/netori fan, that story is fucking awesome dude i really hope you keep it that way.. keep up the good work and can you add the Bianca second pool visit to the gallery because i can't seem to find it.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
RAPT (Ren'Py Android Packaging Tool) or Renios (Ren'Py iOS Support).

(download links for theses packages on that page).

Another exemple as to how bad Information is distributed then understood.
:/.
Thanks. I'll try to see this as soon as possible. For testing, I have a cell phone "Samsumg Galaxy J6", but it is not very powerful. I tested a version of Beach Vacation on it and it was kind of suffering from playing ... But I'm going to try to mount an Android version today and see if I can get it to work on my phone.

Wanna hire me to port your game into MAC compatible ? and android :3
Sorry, I'm kind of poor. I'm already earning relatively well at Patreon ($ 1000), but this is basically my only source of income right now (luckily in my shithole this is worth a lot). If one day I have made more money I will remember your offer.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Thanks. I'll try to see this as soon as possible. For testing, I have a cell phone "Samsumg Galaxy J6", but it is not very powerful. I tested a version of Beach Vacation on it and it was kind of suffering from playing ... But I'm going to try to mount an Android version today and see if I can get it to work on my phone.

Sorry, I'm kind of poor. I'm already earning relatively well at Patreon ($ 1000), but this is basically my only source of income right now (luckily in my shithole this is worth a lot). If one day I have made more money I will remember your offer.
No worries, I'm not expensive either. But I do understand the kind of environment you are living in. My offer will stand, and I'd probably make a mac version for free.

DDacpug

Sep 15, 2017
Update 0.8: Two small scenes in the Guest Room, lol.
From the player's perspective it's like the opposite of clickbait.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Enthusiasm will be one of the factors that will determine the different endings. As the game has no time limit, the player can make all of Alanna's status up to 100 before making any event. However, this is going to cost a lot of time and make Alanna's enthusiasm low.
If the player wants to see all the endings available, he will have to play the game a few times so that he can get the different rankings for Alanna.
Thanks for the reply. I will definitely not be replaying for the endings though. I like the game but not nearly enough for that much effort. =p

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
rofl, the mc shoots at a microwave with an ak47 at the very first training session XD. i can sense already that this game will be another laughing parade.

Last edited:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I will definitely not be replaying for the endings though. I like the game but not nearly enough for that much effort. =p
No problem, I also don't like to make complex games that force the player to test all the possibilities, so I'll put a cheat code that unlocks all the endings, so the players can see all without having to play the game 10 times...

Update 0.8: Two small scenes in the Guest Room, lol.
From the player's perspective it's like the opposite of clickbait.
Hahaha. I'm not a good salesman. Anyway, I think it's fairer to be honest about updates. In fact, every new update I make to my games makes me feel bad because I get the impression that the guys of Patreon will not like.

Reactions: Dr. Jeepers

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No worries, I'm not expensive either. But I do understand the kind of environment you are living in. My offer will stand, and I'd probably make a mac version for free.
Considering that "make a Mac version" is as simple as clicking "Macintosh x86_64" or "Windows, Mac, Linux for Markets" in the Build Distributions screen...yeah, I'd hope it's free.

@TK8000 , making an Android version is a bit more involved, but still pretty easy using renpy.exe.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Considering that "make a Mac version" is as simple as clicking "Macintosh x86_64" or "Windows, Mac, Linux for Markets" in the Build Distributions screen...yeah, I'd hope it's free.

@TK8000 , making an Android version is a bit more involved, but still pretty easy using renpy.exe.
I made a Macintosh version at 0.8. But I did not have time yesterday to see the one from Android, I'll try to do it today.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Progress are always good, knowing that getting more knowledgeable at one chosen "trade" will make future quite better.

Next step now would be to let know others renpy developers here.
(there les than 1/5 games who have more than a single os support, where support for three should be toward 1/9).

To be seen, so far it's looking better so it's good.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes