1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Ren'Py] House Arrest [v1.0] [TK8000]

Discussion in 'Games' started by Cirelc, Dec 2, 2017.

[Ren'Py] House Arrest [v1.0] [TK8000] 4.2 5 11votes
4.2/5, 11 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (11)
  1. seden

seden Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    Is there no android export?

2. TK8000

TK8000 Active Member Game Developer

Jul 9, 2017
    No, just for a very old version. I don't know how to export a Renpy project for Android (and I have not tried to learn yet because of lack of time and by not having any decent device to test the game). I depend on the ports the Boom313 does, so it's unpredictable. I'll try to solve this problem later when I have a little more time.

3. seden

seden Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    Hm, recent version of renpy editor support Android, Apple, Windows formats.

If really not enough time let me know, finding again that process should not be difficult.

As to test equipment, depend where you are, but USD 100 is quite enough fir a 4gb 8cores, 64gb WiFi tablet. Aliexpress or a lot of other online store have options. What good with Ali is that they are quite store factory's which make contact with them (to find a battery otherwise..).

In any case, its a good game, looking forward to future development.

4. sdgag323

sdgag323 New Member

Apr 16, 2018
    HI dose this game have ntr or any ntr will be addded in the future plans ?

5. seden

seden Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    RAPT (Ren'Py Android Packaging Tool) or Renios (Ren'Py iOS Support).

Please Log in / Register to view this link

(download links for theses packages on that page).

Another exemple as to how bad Information is distributed then understood.
    :/.

6. ratmonas

ratmonas Member

Feb 21, 2018
    This is so good, dang

7. ILW

ILW Member

May 26, 2017
    Wanna hire me to port your game into MAC compatible ? and android :3

Raiden1977 likes this.
  8. Reese286

Reese286 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2017
    Anyone know why NOPY has gotten slow af?

9. sdgag323

sdgag323 New Member

Apr 16, 2018
    fucking hell , i just made an account to say how fucking much of a awesome job you done here, that's awesome

and as an anti-NTR/netori fan, that story is fucking awesome dude i really hope you keep it that way.. keep up the good work and can you add the Bianca second pool visit to the gallery because i can't seem to find it.

10. Tarkin Tarhely

Tarkin Tarhely Member

Oct 15, 2016
    So please consider donating some dollars for the developer on patreon (link in the 0th post).

11. TK8000

Jul 9, 2017
    Thanks. I'll try to see this as soon as possible. For testing, I have a cell phone "Samsumg Galaxy J6", but it is not very powerful. I tested a version of Beach Vacation on it and it was kind of suffering from playing ... But I'm going to try to mount an Android version today and see if I can get it to work on my phone.

Sorry, I'm kind of poor. I'm already earning relatively well at Patreon ($ 1000), but this is basically my only source of income right now (luckily in my shithole this is worth a lot). If one day I have made more money I will remember your offer.

12. ILW

ILW Member

May 26, 2017
    No worries, I'm not expensive either. But I do understand the kind of environment you are living in. My offer will stand, and I'd probably make a mac version for free.

13. DDacpug

DDacpug New Member

Sep 15, 2017
    Update 0.8: Two small scenes in the Guest Room, lol.
    From the player's perspective it's like the opposite of clickbait.

14. primeumaton

primeumaton Active Member

May 4, 2017
    Thanks for the reply. I will definitely not be replaying for the endings though. I like the game but not nearly enough for that much effort. =p

15. Daxter250

Daxter250 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2017
    rofl, the mc shoots at a microwave with an ak47 at the very first training session XD. i can sense already that this game will be another laughing parade.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  16. TK8000

Jul 9, 2017
    No problem, I also don't like to make complex games that force the player to test all the possibilities, so I'll put a cheat code that unlocks all the endings, so the players can see all without having to play the game 10 times...

Hahaha. I'm not a good salesman. Anyway, I think it's fairer to be honest about updates. In fact, every new update I make to my games makes me feel bad because I get the impression that the guys of Patreon will not like.

Mr. Monster likes this.
  17. goobdoob

goobdoob Well-Known Member Modder

Dec 17, 2017
    Considering that "make a Mac version" is as simple as clicking "Macintosh x86_64" or "Windows, Mac, Linux for Markets" in the Build Distributions screen...yeah, I'd hope it's free.

@TK8000 , making an Android version is a bit more involved, but still pretty easy using renpy.exe.

18. TK8000

Jul 9, 2017
    I made a Macintosh version at 0.8. But I did not have time yesterday to see the one from Android, I'll try to do it today.

19. seden

seden Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    Progress are always good, knowing that getting more knowledgeable at one chosen "trade" will make future quite better.

Next step now would be to let know others renpy developers here.
    (there les than 1/5 games who have more than a single os support, where support for three should be toward 1/9).

To be seen, so far it's looking better so it's good.

20. SteelNight

SteelNight Active Member

Sep 14, 2016
    have one event left to unlock, do I just have to upgrade her skills to unlock it?